[New Bot-Project]GNBot(GNB)

Blane

lol...

PS. your packet list is waaaaay out of date... I presume you aren't targeting CT1?

damn BR... :P

Fox Bot was an opensource project developed by onathanreis, wiltonlazary .It is known as FoxL2Walker.This project aim to give you the ability to auto exp in lineage2 c4/c5 servers.However this project is closed now

GNBot takes the great work of foxbot and fix/update to work on latest lineage2 clients

Copyright 2008

GNBot Project

nm, the BR is correct :<, but why java? java is unstable n shit... just look at java servers.

Well man, I really tryed to test out your work but there is sooooo many .java files to compile and honestly i don't know how to compile them all at once...Besides I tryed to compile some of them manually and errors where found...

MainAppForm.java gave me some erros while compiling... It must be something simple but I'm no guro at Java.

If you want me to test your bot on a Interlude OFF server, send me a compiled copy of the bot or explain me via PM how to acomplish it in a better and faster way..

Thanks in advanced.

Same question why you want to stop Java language ?

Reading lessons ftw,

but why java? java is unstable n shit... just look at java servers.

lol...

PS. your packet list is waaaaay out of date... I presume you aren't targeting CT1?

Yes i know thats why i didnt compile and share.When i have time i will commit the ct1 packets including handling cp pots and duel...

Also for java,java is not unstable,lol first learn something and then post.L2J Servers are unstable but not cause of java but of tactic of l2jdevelopers.Theprefer features than the stability and performance.I mean in the start of develop l2j they comit some errors as all projects.These errors may work as retail but with lag so devs didnt fix them but develop other new features

THats why l2j is unstable.Not java.Most off Mmmo server official are in java because its very stable,it have superb performance and its easy than c++(c++ much better but more difficult)