[Guide]Shillien Saint

I've only played SE as an alt. Can't find any reasons to play him seriously. No serious clan would recruit you over any other support, except if you've got a subclass.

However I've played against many SEs as EE.

I think u need to read more about SE heal skills "for 45 sec u get HP while being hitted" / "and for 30 sec u get HP (vamparic for 80% of your damage)"...

SE is the ultimate fighters and tankers healer, I can solo keep my pt alive in PvP as long as I have tanker can agro mages so I don't get debuffed.

beside any fighter+my stigma can make WoOoW omg damages

For me SE is important as half healer / half de-buffer in PvP

Why did you add so much skills that SE doesn't have? You didn't mention anything about Holy Pomanders so that's the point of adding each one? Also why would SE need a weapon with mental shield SA when SE have Mental SHield as one of his/her buffs? If you are going to make a guide about a class... play it first. Learn it. And then write about it. It's like trying to write a guide about Nukers while playing Daggers... honestly.

but on overall, pretty good.

• 5 weeks later...

-pretty nice work could help newbies in that class

-about how to play that class in PvP or Oly I think they have to find it out on their own because it's nothing can be learned you have to find it out your self :)

-Thump up and keep up the good work