Problem creating a L2 C4 server....

hello!i created a l2 C4 server but i have problem at the end.....everything are ok.look what happens when i run startLoginServer.bat and startGameServer.bat !nothing happens then...what i have to do then...?

kamia apantisi vre paidia??den nomizo oti kano kati lathos....exo anoixto to navicat me energopoiimena ola ayta pou vgazei...ola prasina dld...ti allo prepei na kano??sto simeio pou vlepete stin foto kollaei....kapoios pou na exei ftiaksei diko tou server?

post-1745-137912550146_thumb.png

i can see that server works great.....i have a problem after this stage...nothing happens!what i have to do to connect to my server??ok,i made everything,i execute the two scripts as you can see at the pic...but what after this?

actually,after this stage i don't know how and from where i have to connect to my server...i mean,i have to run a l2.exe file,from which folder,how can i make this exe to run my own server?!?!?

actually' date='after this stage i don't know how and from where i have to connect to my server...i mean,i have to run a l2.exe file,from which folder,how can i make this exe to run my own server?!?!?[/quote']

put your ip into your host file and run l2.exe

i re created the server..i am stuck again at the screen you can see at the photo.i created a l2.ini file usind decrypt pack and i setted server ip my ip.i also executed sqlaccountmanager and i created an account with lvl100 access.i also added to hosts my ip adress.....(just in case i do something wrong,i just copy paste my ip at the last line right?nothing after the ip...?)thes i run l2.exe but nothing happens..!it stops at the screen where i enter my acc info!what i have to do?

• 4 months later...

In my opinion you got a problem of configuration cause you dont have any message in your server cmd.

To begin use your ip as 127.0.0.1 or localhost , same for your ini.

If it run with that it mean you got a problem with your firewall or with your wan ip.

If it dont run with that , try to check if the configurations of your serv and of your L2.ini are good , if you use the same protocol ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no no no...you have to edit your l2.ini with your IP too...if you're using a router u have to create a no-ip account and then create a host or if u want(simpler)try to use hamachi with your LAN IP(5.xx.xxx.xxx)http://www.hamachi.cc/download/ the download page.Then create a hamachi channel and let the others join both your hamachi channel and your L2 server(that's what I did)

PS:I sent my MSN to you by PM

Guest TheVortex

The only thing you have to do IS : 1.go to (By Default) C:\Server\login\Config\ and then the loginserver properties and change the Internal IP to 127.0.0.1 and the external to 127.0.0.1

Now go to Gameserver C:\Server\Gameserver\config\server.properties and do the same Internal IP to 127.0.0.1 and external to 127.0.0.1...Then register a gameserver.On registergameserver.bat if you want bartz ID is 0...then u'll see a .txt called hexid(0).txt.You will copy it and paste on the folder of login called Config and rename it to hexid.txt... Then make one account on SQLAccountManager...

Then go to your host file(delete all includments) and write at the first line 127.0.0.1 L2authd.lineage2.com...

Then you open your L2.exe (official folder) and you log in normally...

If you want now to give gm access , open navicat and go to charachters ( you aren't logged in game with ur charachter) find gm_access and make it 100...then restart navicat and log ...

Bye

The only thing you have to do IS : 1.go to (By Default) C:\Server\login\Config\ and then the loginserver properties and change the Internal IP to 127.0.0.1 and the external to 127.0.0.1

the external IP must be the IP for the others(not the local)www.whatismyip.com btw if u use router try to use hamachi coz your ip is changing again and again(www.hamachi.cc/download)open ports and you're ready