hellbound [L2 - L2 Ru files] PVPwith.US 30x

zaOne

all I have to say is: shield of faith works retail like. (Tank / caster of SoF takes 90% of damage recieved by party members)

something you only see on rpgclub or ph-club.

I think instead of having all ur gk/buff stuff on alt +b u should have npc's it would make the server look more proffesional more l2off like, while using ur current system u rly show ur selves as  l2j server, also i think npc buffer should only have simple prp buffs as this is a mid-rate server and it would be interesting to see ppl playing support classes like bds/sws's too.

seems a nice server but i noticed some simple things which gm i believe must fix them,spawn some start adenas in all new players or decrease buffs price,each buff cost 5k adenas and one mob drop 500.and you farm 10 min just to take a buff set and when someone pk you,you are out of adenas and again farming just for buffs in lowest lvl mobs than you.also i want to ask you if buff slots are 24 with divine book with sub skills and self buffs when they open you will get overbuff all the time?compared with other servers in these rates your server is more hard and i dunno if deserve to play here or go find one other server more easier to lvlup and with more buffs etc.i mention that because is x30 ,if i want more hard things i can go to lower rates

so  it should be FarMwith.US .. but pvp... when? after 14 days ? xD

Is a damn mid rates, what do you expect? PvP after 1h everyone full S84? Get real my friend ... this is for players that love the game, not for players that dont survive if they dont have lvl 85 after 5 mobs.

And yes, i seen many features that i never seen on privates, like GC lvl depending, if you are low lvl you see old GC , if you are High LvL you see the new GC with the new quests and mobs.