Cod3x Karma Abuse

Goddess

Appearently some people cannot take the bad comments on their topic,so they decide to dekarm. I request my karma back,and punishment set to Cod3x.

Cod3x (+3/-5) Goddess (+6/-4) - enough with you take your stupid comments our of the topic. In topic Today at 01:57:00 PM

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=199276.15 is the topic that i got dekarmed on.

In the other topic,the chance to get a normal explanation is minimal,i've done this topic on that purpose. Also no i didn't abused my karma. The guy i dekarmed,did 2x double posts,kept spamming my topic and such,my topic is marketplace,not discussion. So yeah he diserved it. (Also he bumped twice in one day.)

As for Cod3x,i want my karma back,and him punished.

The guy i dekarmed,did 2x double posts,kept spamming my topic and such,my topic is marketplace,not discussion. So yeah he diserved it. (Also he bumped twice in one day.)

Are you a moderator?I think not.So. . .report him and let moderators dekarma him...lol

In the other topic,the chance to get a normal explanation is minimal

You think so.You will get the same answe,besides you wouldn't get spam posts,like mine now :)

and him punished.

'He abused his powers to me,kill him ! '

Replies deleted, karma fixed.

Well, if you have something to say, say it like this: "i dont like this server because you have too many customs etc, this is my opinion.."

End these arrogant and envy replies please.