[Exploit]Instant Respawn

DreaM

When you die, you have to respawn in the nearest village, however it is possible to respawn at the exact same spot, but with 0 HP. When you are dead, hit the System icon (ALT+X) and select Exit Game, however, do not click OK to exit, simply leave the window there. Now, hit restart in town and in the split second your character starts to stand, hit exit. When you reenter the game, you will find yourself alive on the same spot. Contrary to popular belief, this bug does not prevent any xp loss.

well it works for me i got another one :

When you're dying hit to village and asap hit restart comp button when you relog you wil lbe alive with 0 hp / cp /mp but with same exp.

he copied & paste it from the original owner of the trick...

yet still , you didnt search before you post!

it has happened twice , so next time you will be infracted 8)

When you die, you have to respawn in the nearest village, however it is possible to respawn at the exact same spot, but with 0 HP. When you are dead, hit the System icon (ALT+X) and select Exit Game, however, do not click OK to exit, simply leave the window there. Now, hit restart in town and in the split second your character starts to stand, hit exit. When you reenter the game, you will find yourself alive on the same spot. Contrary to popular belief, this bug does not prevent any xp loss.

stop posting  2 years old cheat,first it is copy paste and from noowbie forums.

Beter spam then making shit post.

yes i like to flame:)