Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

[glow=red,2,300]Hello again,

 

I'm making this for the noobies that has problems working with all the other l2 updaters. I have tryed to work with the updaters but there always seems to be a problem, and they seem not to work. not saying it is the people that make it or the client you use it with, I have no idea what it was. all I do know is that no one could give a real reason why they didn't work. So after some time working and mix matching the files I came up with one that will work with L2j Freya.

 

I will tell you how to use it in my you tube video.

 

Download the avi file here: http://www.4shared.com/file/AIM4_shO/l2updater.html

 

 

Here Is a link where you can get backgrounds that do work: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=79569.0

 

Here is My 100% working files (this has only been tested with L2j Freya): http://www.4shared.com/file/eNlyTtVZ/updater_files.html

 

 

 

I thank the ones I got the files from and give credit to whom should get credit....Thank you for the files and any help you have given[/glow]!

 

 

Posted

For all the hurt eyes out there here it is:

Hello again,

 

I'm making this for the noobies that has problems working with all the other l2 updaters. I have tryed to work with the updaters but there always seems to be a problem, and they seem not to work. not saying it is the people that make it or the client you use it with, I have no idea what it was. all I do know is that no one could give a real reason why they didn't work. So after some time working and mix matching the files I came up with one that will work with L2j Freya.

 

I will tell you how to use it in my you tube video.

 

Download the avi file here: http://www.4shared.com/file/AIM4_shO/l2updater.html

 

 

Here Is a link where you can get backgrounds that do work: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=79569.0

 

Here is My 100% working files (this has only been tested with L2j Freya): http://www.4shared.com/file/eNlyTtVZ/updater_files.html

 

 

 

I thank the ones I got the files from and give credit to whom should get credit....Thank you for the files and any help you have given[/glow]!

 

 

 

Darren I am trying out your updater, I will let you know if I got any problems.

 

Been looking for something as simple as this for a while...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
    • Κανείς ρε παιδιά ? Τόσο σπουδαίοι devs εδώ μέσα δεν βρέθηκε κανείς να έχει άποψη ? 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..