How to set up a Spellsinger

qwerty12

Hello , im playing in a C4 Off  x1 server

here is my rquest,  i want to bot in workshiper  with a  BH,  TH,  PP,  SE and a SpS, the thing is that i dont know how to set up the walker  just to  sleep when 2/3 mobs attack my  party, and how to  attack mobs only with  2  Hydro Blast so the SE  wont run out of MP so quickly.

This is the way i set it  but it just keeps casting hydro blast over and over again

clipboard01ob1.jpg

Thanks, sorry for my bad english  -   

dont know how to set up the walker  just to  sleep when 2/3 mobs attack my  party

in Far Attacks tick the option Skill5, choose Sleep from list, range should be something like 500 (correct ingame if u see it doesn't work good), and type amount of mobs

how to  attack mobs only with  2  Hydro Blast so the SE  wont run out of MP so quickl

Simply tick skill2 and skill3, type hydro blast, in skill2 target hp>0 and in skill3 target hp<10000 (should be enough). Don't tick REPEAT option. Should work. Ah, and don't choose any skill in Attacking type>>USE spell, just let it blank. Untick When target hp<80% Use direct attack too.

Correct me if I write something wrong ;)

thanks for the answer,  i try that and it goes like hell  but  when the SpS its done with the hydro Blast he begins to hit like a fighter  -.-  ( dunno  if theres a way to  avoid this)

Maybe its not the right bot party for a Catcomb

Are u sure that u untick option 'When target hp<80% Use direct attack'? And in attacking type option use spell should be chosen, but without any spell inside (let it empty). And in short attacks untick 'Use melee settings'. Maybe this will help ;)

Very poor setup.

This is for indoor party play, you don't need to use both far and short

so use only short.

set short range to 900, don't tick Weapon, it doesn't change.

Skill 1 - keep default values and put Surrender to water

Skill 5 - Sleeping cloud - 2 or 3 mobs

Use spell - hydro blast

and untick 'When target hp<80% Use direct attack'

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• What unique features ? 
    • Welcome to SmurfsZone   Buy League of Legends accounts across all servers and jump straight into Ranked Games with amazing quality and support.   Why Choose SmurfsZone? 24/7 Instant Delivery: Get your full access LoL smurf account immediately. 100% Hand-Leveled: High-quality accounts leveled by hand. Versatile MMR Options: High MMR, Standard MMR, Fresh MMR (ARAMs), and Ranked accounts available. Valorant Accounts: Expand your gaming experience. Our Commitment to You: Unopened Loot: Customize your champion pool. Lifetime Warranty: Valid if you change the email, username, and password upon purchase. Password Changeable: Ensure your account's security. Full Recovery Information: Complete access to account recovery details. Unverified and Changeable Email: Easy to personalize and secure your account. Completely Unranked: Fresh start with no ranked history in any season. Responsive Customer Support: Our dedicated team is available to assist you 24/7.   Experience the best place to buy League of Legends accounts with exceptional quality and dedicated support. We're here for YOU!
    • Thanks! I'll take a second look and let you know if my implementation of the clearCircle() helps with the stuttering once I find time for some extensive testing.
    • Thank you for your reply. I have removed it from the L2Server.exe file, but the L2Server still crashes. It doesn't crash if I don't start l2npc, otherwise it will crash within a few days at the latest.
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore1 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics