interlude [L2OFF] L2Hydra

gnajob3

actually they are looking for good and cheap dedicated server in eu, if anyone have anything that would help, please register on forum and find the topic with that, try to help to gms in finding that datacenter :)

This server will be a) VERY SUCCESSFUL b) end like l2ice.

I think, it's gonna be a), coz its in europe, its in poland i think.

Server rates, herbs and all things will work propertly, i hope.

l2ice is dead now, and its gonna dead for some time, so everyone (almost 3k online) come here, a lot of posts and clan infos already on l2hydra. Its gonna be best interlude lowrate i've ever seen :) gl with that project.

BTW i want to PLAYYYYYY already!!

I hope u are not lieng.

actually they are looking for good and cheap dedicated server in eu, if anyone have anything that would help, please register on forum and find the topic with that, try to help to gms in finding that datacenter :)

http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/eq6

750 ppl in forum,so i think 1,5k for sure.Beta ends in Friday,saturday(propably evening)

around 15 clans,expect serious competition!

All retail-like ,but the official q/adena rates etc arent published,so stay tuned!

I really hope it will succes and have a nc gameplay:)

750 ppl in forum,so i think 1,5k for sure.Beta ends in Friday,saturday(propably evening)

around 15 clans,expect serious competition!

All retail-like ,but the official q/adena rates etc arent published,so stay tuned!

I really hope it will succes and have a nc gameplay:)

dont forget, and no corruption, I laughed my ass off at L2Ice, admin even admitted to corruption.

1 adena of corruption, and you will fail Hydra, just remember it

please don't fuck up like Ice did, be active on forum, don't just delete important posts because you are too lazy to answer or think its wrong, it was funny on Ice they deleted posts about corruption, but didn't delete Hydra advertisements, don't be corrupt, and its not hard to make a separate access level for GM's, there is no need for them to have item creation gm shop and enchant privileges, no reason at all. Well I hope this server just doesn't have a idiot admin and knows what the fuck to do. See you March 5th.

honestly,server looks unprofessional. the website looks like a 30 min html coded website, the forum looks fine. And i see no known l2off dev in this project either. just take a look on the other "professional" projects(l2azure,l2abyss etc.) and thier websites/management

for me i am 80% sure it end like l2ice, for me there aint any good L2off servers since l2azure wich has to be honest the best pack(even if it was c5) and antibot system. l2azure was the the only server beside retail i enjoyed more than 4months(been playing l2azure for 2,5 years)

honestly,server looks unprofessional. the website looks like a 30 min html coded website, the forum looks fine. And i see no known l2off dev in this project either. just take a look on the other "professional" projects(l2azure,l2abyss etc.) and thier websites/management

for me i am 80% sure it end like l2ice, for me there aint any good L2off servers since l2azure wich has to be honest the best pack(even if it was c5) and antibot system. l2azure was the the only server beside retail i enjoyed more than 4months(been playing l2azure for 2,5 years)

U 'r totally right..But lets see how hydra will go..