Jump to content

fani

Members
  • Posts

    66
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by fani

  1. hello all i have one problem and please help me i have one error i download l2open gracia epilogue on the svn http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/l2open-free/ and i have this problem please help please
  2. hello all, please help, i want dsetup.dll generator ip addres and port, i want changer, who has this? please give this :not bad:
  3. this cborka is good but good is only premium source :p
  4. i tested l2jps cborka and i haven't lag but olso install l2script high five and i have lag all 10 sec times
  5. i haven't other cborkas lag, but here i have, i have 100mb internet. olso i have i7 computer 12 gb ram
  6. hello all, i have one question and help please, I have l2scripts 9358 High five Cborka, and i have good computer, but all 10 second we have 3 sec lag, and whay? please help
  7. thanks :*
  8. or share please website link i can rip
  9. HELLO ALL :) PLEASE SHARE SKIN, I WANT OLD LINEAGE2.COM DESIGN TEMPLATE this links please see now http://cf.juggle-images.com/fit/white/400x2000/lineage2-com-primary.jpg http://cf.juggle-images.com/fit-width/white/344x226/lineage2-com-primary.jpg http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7998/wtfkw.jpg http://themecraft.net/wwwdata/thumbs/l/lineage2.com.jpg please take links this design thanks all
  10. Hello all, Help please, I want this flash design but i don't know rip i want this template here http://www.syfy.com/tinman/oz/ please help
  11. HELLO ALL :dat: PLEASE HELP ALL, I WANT C4 GEODATA AND PATHNODE :gusta: PLEASE SHARE LINKS, I HAVE ONE GEODATA BUT IT IS VERY BAD GEODATA, HELP ALL
  12. i have all item on the char but i have error gameserver.bat
  13. HELLO, Please help, I have a problem, I IMPORT ITEM TABLE NEW REVISION L2REBELLION HIGH FIVE, AND I ENTER IN THE GAME AND GAMESERVER ERROR THIS WHAT IS IT ERROR? PLEASE HELP ME ALL
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..