VIP Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

  • Feedback


xCh4osRoXaSx last won the day on October 30 2013

xCh4osRoXaSx had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About xCh4osRoXaSx

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    To be the best you need to beat the best!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Trusted and Skilled person. Fast replies and in case of errors fast fixes. Keep up mate! recommended 100%
  2. i addapted the code everywhere perfectly, i changed also all the methods to the new ones cause i use revision 370 of acis. The whole thing is working perfectly by admin command all messages skills and so on but when the gameserver loads i got a message "Class not found:L2Aio" So i cant spawn the manager with type L2Aio and its not working.
  3. bump! New prices ask me on skype guys New exchange method!
  4. Lineage II Liberia - PvP Grand Opening 5/5/2015 Server Started Successfully! Site: http://l2liberia.eu Facebook Page/Forum: https://www.facebook...eriaPvP?fref=ts Check it out!! ~~> [Huge Pvp Event with prize 100 Euros] <~~ We are Glad to announce you that with the Grand Opening of our server there will be also a Grand PvP Event. Gather your Strength and courage and build up your characters as fast as you can, as better as you can to be the best! Remember!! To be the BEST you need to beat the BEST. So Are you ready to become the King of PvP Tournament? Join us now And Prove it!!! The event will last until 15/6/2015. Prize: 100 Euros Winner: Top PvP Player ~~> [.rewardme{25 Votes} (Liberia's Blessing Buff 5% To all Base stats).] <~~ ~>Server Rates<~ *Exp : x5000 * *Sp : x5000 * *Adena : x1 * *Drop : x1 * ~>Enchant Rates<~ *Safe : 4* *Max : 30 * *Normal Scroll Rate : 80% * *Blessed Scroll Rate : 85% * *Crystal Scroll Scroll Rate : 90% * ( when it brakes it goes -1) ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* $ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* *Mid Lifestone Skill chance : 10% * *High Lifestone Skill chance : 15% * *Top Lifestone Skill chance : 20% * ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* $ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* *Mid Lifestone Skill VIP chance : 15% * *High Lifestone Skill VIP chance : 20% * *Top Lifestone Skill VIP chance : 25% * ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* $ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* *Mid Lifestone Drop Rate: Average * *High Lifestone Drop Rate: Hard * *Top Lifestone Drop Rate: Extremly Hard * ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* $ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~>Lineage II Liberia NPC Info<~ *Global Teleporter(With All The Towns/Zones/Rb's)* *Custom Buffer(2h Buffs With Full Buffs/Dance/Songs/Extra)* *Custom Gm Shop(With EveryThing You Want)* *Custom Shop With(Dynasty Armor-Dynasty Weapon)* *Custom Shop With(Improved Exelion Armors)* *Event Shop You can buy Items With Vote - Olympiad - Events* *Account Manager (Change Password)* *You Can Find All The NPC's In Town of Giran* ~>Lineage II Liberia Working Features<~ *Clan System* *Clan Hall System* *Olympiad System* *AutoEvent System* *VoteReward System* *SubClass System* *Hero System* *VIP System* *Noblesse System* *Duel System* *Siege System* *Augmentation System(1 active + 1passive)* *Wedding System* *Enchant Skills System* ~>Lineage II Liberia Dedicated Server<~ *Windows Server* *Cpu : Intel XeonE5-1620v2 4c/8t 3,7 GHz+/3,9 GHz* *Ram : 64 GB* *Disk Space : Full SSD SoftRAID 3 x 300 GB SSD Intel DC S3K* *Bandwidth (Traffic) : 1GBPS* *Public network card: 1 x 1 Gbps* *DDoS protection included*
  5. No its not..... it has MinEnchant = (a number that you want for minimum start of enchantment with crystal scrolls and when the enchant fails it just goes back there ... and it doesnt stay at the number of the enchant failure.)
  6. Hello, Developers of maxcheaters. I would like to ask if someone can make me a code for crystal scrolls enchant for L2JFrozen. I mean when i make the enchantment (for example i have a weapon +16 and im going to enchant it to +17 but it fails then i want the enchantment to stay +16 and not to go +0 or something...) Is it someway easy to make me something like this? if yes i would be gracefull ^^ Thank you.
  7. Thank you dude. Bump. Btw i sent you 8.5Euros but paypal fee 0.50 xD