Jump to content

r3sist

Members
  • Posts

    110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by r3sist

  1. downloading now , thnx
  2. easier to use strider not warlock
  3. In my interlude server where I play , this exploit don't work... Just waste of time...
  4. thankx for share
  5. hellnukes so say that bug...
  6. So title says all. I need server interlude where working phx overenchanting :P say to me please =]
  7. 1F 07 14 00 00 E0 F0 00 00 00 02 00 00 01 00 00 00 here is the code I get :/ so hwo I can do that I get enchanted item?:P
  8. as I see you spamming also here... to get post count so shut the fuck up if you can't help me... I don't a comments like you ... I need help not say that I'm spammer and you spamming so FU
  9. lol good trick :D
  10. bump. please help :/
  11. oh cmon guys help meeeee
  12. please help me :((
  13. Hey guys I got too short code and when I change 6th and 7th numbers nothing be... HELP ME PLEASE sorry for my english :/
  14. copy paste ... from elitepvpers... I saw totally same guide here
  15. lolzor :D funny thing
  16. lol good trick for low levels:P
  17. don't work same re-use time...
  18. worked for me thankx =]
  19. oh and btw. 50+ online nice and active admins :)
  20. Site:www.l2sonetu.lt Interlude server RateXp :1500 RateSp :1500 Rate Adena :1500 Drop Rate :1
  21. oold bug :/
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..