Jump to content

evilonies

Members
  • Posts

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Feedback

    0%

evilonies last won the day on May 28 2020

evilonies had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About evilonies

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://discord.gg/uatuJCC

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Country
    Brazil

Recent Profile Visitors

1,116 profile views

evilonies's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • Week One Done Rare
  • One Month Later Rare
  • One Year In Rare

Recent Badges

56

Reputation

  1. You replied in a post where I commented retarded, is your brain a young pea?
  2. If you watch the video you will understand what happened!
  3. L2 Exodus - Lineage 2 HighFive. https://www.l2exodus.com/ Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 24 +4 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. 6 Anti-Bot System (Guard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - Not Sub-Class Maximum Level - 85 Master Class - Yes Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Learn Loot - Yes Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - Not Vitality System - Yes Champions System - Yes Wedding System - Yes RATES Experience (EXP) - 25x Skill Points (SP) - 25x Adena - 10x Drop Items - 5x Quest Experience (EXP) - 5x Quest Skill Points (SP) - 5x Quest Adena - 10x Quest Items Drop - 5x Quest RaidBoss: 5x Spoil - 10x Manor - 10x Extract Fish - 10x ENCHANTS Safe Enchant: 4 Max. Enchant: 12 Armors/Jewels, 16 Weapon Enchant Rate: 4-8 45% | 9-12 40% | 13-16 30% Blessed Scroll chance Armor/Jewels: 4-8 55% | 9-12 40% Blessed Scroll chance Weapon: 4-8 55% | 9-12 40% | 13-16 35% Element Max Lv: 7 Elemental Stone chance: 65% Elemental Crystal chance: 55% CHANGES FCommunity System: Almost all resources are available on Alt + B in an environment that is pleasing to everyone. All configurations and features that were not reported here are Retail, ie equal to the official Lineage II or were considered irrelevant. https://www.l2exodus.com/
  4. The edited elf that you are talking about, should be ashamed in that face of an old man like that and is not ashamed to make up lies on a forum! It is too good to enter a forum and see you calling me edited, look at the video of the father teaching, the day you play 10% of what I play, come here to say something for real! Go l2exodus.com !!! You closed the server itself after taking a beating from my clan, now that I remembered l2luthen was a server of you, they were beaten and closed the server with so much shame gg l2exodus
  5. Good settings I will check!
  6. { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Script Auto-Farm Simple By Eviloni -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } function keybd_event(bVk,bScan:byte;dwFlags,dwExtraInfo: integer): integer; stdcall; external 'user32.dll'; function SetCursorPos(x, y : integer): boolean; stdcall; external 'user32.dll'; function mouse_event(dwFlags, dx, dy, dwData: byte; dwExtraInfo: integer): void; stdcall; external 'user32.dll'; procedure pressKey(hexCode: BYTE); begin keybd_event(hexCode, 45, 1, 0 ); delay(200); end; { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mouse configuration do not touch here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } procedure mouseClick(x, y, _delay : integer); begin SetCursorPos(x, y); mouse_event($2, 0, 0, 0, 0); delay(_delay); mouse_event($4, 0, 0, 0, 0); end; { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration do not change anything here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } var Figth_Flag:boolean; Item: TL2Item; Npc: TL2Npc; Obj: TL2Buff; IdBuff: integer; Buffs:TL2Buff; var L2Skill: TL2Skill; { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration do not change anything here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } procedure toVillage; begin Delay(100); if (User.HP=0) then begin Delay(4000); Engine.GoHome; Engine.Facecontrol(0,False); Delay(4000); Buff; end; end; { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Server Buff System Configuration (Configured for magicians at FANDC change for your server bypass) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } procedure buff; begin Engine.BypassToServer ('_bbsbuffer');// buffs Delay(2500); Engine.BypassToServer ('_bbsbufferbypass_giveBuffSet mage 0 0');// buffs Delay(1500); Engine.BypassToServer ('_bbsbufferbypass_giveBuffs 366 1 dance');// buffs Delay(1500); Engine.BypassToServer ('_bbsbufferbypass_giveBuffs 349 1 song');// buffs Delay(1500); Engine.BypassToServer ('_bbsbufferbypass_giveBuffs 304 1 song');// buffs Delay(1500); Engine.BypassToServer ('_bbsbufferbypass_giveBuffs 267 1 song');// buffs Delay(1500); Engine.BypassToServer ('_bbsbufferbypass_giveBuffs 264 1 song');// buffs Delay(1500); Engine.BypassToServer ('_bbsbufferbypass_giveBuffs 268 1 song');// buffs Delay(1500); RunTo; end; { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleport Configuration (TP FANDC Change for your teleport bypass) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } procedure RunTo; begin Engine.BypassToServer('_bbsteleport;id;505'); //Teleport Forge delay(1500); Fight; end; { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check if you have buffs -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } procedure toBuff; begin IdBuff:=1323 ; //Check BUFF while not User.Buffs.ById(IdBuff,obj) do begin Print('Nobless'); Engine.UseItem(736); //Scroll Escape switch to your scroll escape id Delay(20000); buff; end; end; { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Setting Up Your Farm Zone -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } procedure Fight; begin Engine.MoveTo(171656, -116408, -2136); //zone that will travel to the farm zone Delay(500); Engine.MoveTo(173240, -116312, -3488); //zone that will travel to the farm zone Delay(500); Engine.MoveTo(173624, -115368, -3744); //zone that will travel to the farm zone Delay(500); Engine.MoveTo(178232, -116792, -3592); //zone that will travel to the farm zone Delay(500); Engine.MoveTo(180344, -117560, -3592); //zone that will travel to the farm zone Delay(500); Engine.MoveTo(179000, -118424, -3784); //zone that will travel to the farm zone Delay(500); Engine.MoveTo(177016, -119144, -4096); //zone that will travel to the farm zone Delay(1500); Engine.MoveTo(178136, -119624, -4088); //Area where you will farm Delay(1500); Engine.LoadConfig('YouSetings'); // switch to your character seting Engine.LoadZone('forge.zmap'); // switch to the map of the region where you are going to farm Print('Thank you EvilOni'); toVillage; Engine.Facecontrol(0,True); end; { -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration To keep repeating if you die, do not change anything here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- } begin //repeats the script again repeat toBuff; toVillage; until Engine.Status = lsOffline; Delay(9000); end. My Group in discord: Discord
  7. Ta me toda parte em Lucia kkk como ta o server?
  8. Adrenalin 1.73 Cracked By Cheats Brazucas With macros ready for farm class. All macros with pvp scripts. download: Adrenalin 1.73 Cracked By Cheats Brazucas server with bot working: L2Lords PvP
  9. L2Tower PvP Suite all the scripts (Auto Enchant, auto argument, auto quest, auto join olys , auto pvp, auto cleance, auto ress, auto assist, auto pk and much more) Use //cfg or /cfg or .cfg for normal menu Use /p for suite menu Link update Download: [Hidden Content] To use the bot, it is not necessary to update it only from an account in the l2tower forum, I will leave a server where the bot works perfectly: Server working L2Tower My Discord
×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock