Jump to content

CriticalError

L2Client Developer
  • Posts

    6,519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    66
  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by CriticalError

  1. nice stuff, anyway is not than hard do it but thanks anyway keep working.
  2. lol thanks a lot for adapt some of CT3 Weapons, but please fix alpha channel look really bad.
  3. use search and don't ask here!!!! read forum rules!!!
  4. agree, but better is to make stupid comments like those critics because I sell my work, do it yourself moron, or you think I did it in two seconds? better use your brain not to thee no wrong.
  5. maybe you need use search before posting!! and this is for you too Dev, take care or I reported your spammer replys. [Guide] Making custom duals [GUIDE]Make Your Own Duals(Work With All Packs and Clients) Locked.
  6. when you equip items like santa hat and other helmets get it because the file is wrong maked, exist 1 way to fix it but well you need found it yourself :)
  7. you try search in BranchSys.utx BranchSys2.utx MFighter.utx MKamael.utx MMagic.utx???
  8. what help lol? why don't use your brain? just put lines and don't ask nothing!! be more specific when want a help or last time I lock topic.
  9. is not exist L2File Editor for Godess of Destruction, all found is fake so I lock it.
  10. well only lines I found is 1501 1 a,Only Noblesse can participate in the Olympiad.\0 0 79 9B B0 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,none\0 1674 1 a,This command can only be used by a Noblesse.\0 0 79 9B B0 FF a,ItemSound3.sys_shortage\0 a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,none\0 1694 1 a,Only a clan leader that is a Noblesse can view the Siege War Status window during a siege war.\0 0 79 9B B0 FF a,ItemSound3.sys_shortage\0 a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,none\0
  11. lol not exist any guide about that !!! you need search yourself textures in package L2UI_CH3.utx
  12. you I follow in a lot topics and always same, dumping old topics, is your last warn, you continue banned account ok? Locked.
  13. I use Windos7 Ultimate 64 Bits and never get problems, is your mistake anyway here the program of web author Umodel by Gildor
  14. Locked, dead links, author want reupload it just PM me and unluck it.
  15. it work in 64Bits system, don't bump old threads, this is of 2 years ago read forum rules.
  16. delete copyright is ilegal ^^ anyway need a payed tool for do it and knowledge ofc.
  17. the program told what you do man, Developer Console, you can test all of client without installing server pack, some examples can test weapons,armors,accessories,monsters,npc,agathions,races, and you install new item in client can search it of course with option have there.
  18. nice one, I don't remember this share but anyway good work.
  19. you have everything you need in forum man!!! pinned topics where have all you need. L2 Client Mod Guides - Newbies start here! Locked.
  20. is not released yet, and no news about when is come Locked.
  21. you use search before posting? I think not so I Locked this topic, read forum rules here. [EN & GR][Read me]Section Rules / Κανόνες! L2 Client Mod Guides - Newbies start here!
  22. [Request] Client Mods Help http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=218462.0 http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=218497.0
  23. Locked. First of all read forum rules and use search before posting!!!!! warned!!
  24. give me model in private message and I do it, now I close topic, you want open it again PM cya :) Locked.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..