Jump to content

CriticalError

L2Client Developer
  • Posts

    6,519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    66
  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by CriticalError

  1. is not possible adapt cloak to interlude because use simulation files to work :D
  2. uymmm nice one, not bad a old project work before :)
  3. you need encode file lol, with l2encdec you can use this command l2encdec -e 121 mela.utx when you get a file called enc-mela.utx just copy into systexture and delete enc-
  4. locked!!! is wrong section and you create 2 topics
  5. first of all is wrong section and second you can do it pressing ALT+SHIFT+R.
  6. [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=219878.0
  7. is not own creation, is extracted for game
  8. everything it's possible ^^ just need found way for do it
  9. Ok guys again posting a work of kali but adapted to differents chronicles, too deleted unnecesary animations. PD: for use files you need copy entry.dll into system folder have fun. Original Topic by kali -->>> [share] Predator in Lineage 2 for Interlude Credits by kali for animations and me for sql,dat files.
  10. for me yes work, you make wrong file, you can attach texture into UKX or make a UTX but you don't do shaders so is youtr mistake not mine, all my files work in every chronicle without errors.
  11. Ok guys well today kali aka volond1 posted a NPC of Osama Bin Laden, well testing it I see texture not work, when click ingame get critical error, ok I fixed .dat files and I maked for other chronicles like (CT2.5-H5-CT3), anyway and another thing more is exist 2 more texture in the file utx so I make dat for this too ^^ Original Topic by kali -->>> [share]Osama Bin Laden in Lineage 2 for Interlude Credits by kali for animations and me for sql,dat files.
  12. freak share, anyway I don't like this style because destroy L2, Osama Bin Laden NPC in Lineage Client? :S sorry but I don't like anyway thanks for contribution.
  13. try use search? I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! use your brain u.u Locked. Old guide by Frank [Guide] How to change the grade of your items! he only spam in topic, topic title say clarify what he want but anyway Locked.
  14. you use search sure? you check pinned topics in section? I think not so here you have topic and now I lock it, take care last time. L2 Client Mod Guides - Newbies start here! Locked.
  15. man don't make same replys in topics, take care last time!!! ok? is not a coincidence you do in 2 topics and ask for accessories is for GOD Chronicle, for this exist Request Help Section.
  16. this is a old hat for Interlude Chronicle, see title.
  17. you use search? take care last time mate!!! Epic Wings [CT2.5]
  18. and you who are? who are for judge ppl? 11 post? you know who i'm? i'm not a god lol, i'm a noob like you, all ppl is a novice but the difference ppl want learn different things every day, they effort for learn something interesting, but you don't know nothing about this, in this case Locked, the trusted ppl ofc not you respect my side. PD: I locked it for about spammers insulting,critic bla bla bla, johnscott wanna report it you are free to do it I don't care. Locked
  19. he mean this armor man!!! not weapons and not Sacrifice Armor or Weapon, Black Vesper.
  20. [Request] Client Mods Help http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=218527.0
  21. I mean first of all I was promoted to lineage 2 client developer but I did not ask with respect to the aid unless of course, if the range of developer means I have to say everything, secrets or whatever you want, and I come working and researching the client and much more which cost me too much and for what? then when I started selling my work begin to insult me? Then there are the java coders? left for them? there for sellers of web pages? The problem here is that nobody wants to do nothing and want everything served on a plate, about guides like 3d studio max I think my friend explain LauQ in which many old friends and to MXC? And they say is a bastard and all the atrocities that continue as I was told and you can see, but I did not get to see are the things you did before and that was why it would not be doing anything because they are lazy and not want to learn, but still do not know what your problem is with respect to the fist, you should try it on my armors, maybe also have it but good luck anyway, I do not hold a grudge against anyone. PD: sorry for english is not very good ofc u.u
  22. 1. not 240 Euros 2. all packs in the new are bugged, like shoulderpads,icons,textures bla bla bla 3. who give support for it? nobody 4. A lot time losed for share free? is not the fact why? because for do it need time, knowledge. We have a life, is not all lineage and about shares is not same like paint texture in photoshop or something like that, you know process for make UKX Files? not OUAKX eh!!! I mean using UnrealED, you know what you need change? anyway I want spend my time because anyway i'm a bastard, but before it all say oh my god you are a god developer, you are a perfect guy bla bla bla, but not see what I do before and act like kid insulting in threads developers sell his work, and yes the animations are original from NCSOFT but is not only work developers do, you can do own models and combine models like this.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..