Is the exploit-time over on L2 ?

Hi,

I don't think anybody knows me but I'm playing L2 on private server for a year now.

Since the first week I play, I'm using l2walker, I never made a character without bot. I had one main character and about 10 bot fully scripted(low lvl scavengers to get mat for my main) running.

I had a lot of fun playing but I had more fun managing my bots (like a sim city like :-) ). This was fun because L2walker did work without problem on C1. Then came C2 and L2walker didn't work anymore, at this time I discovered on gamehaqs the help exploit (but it was at beginning only open gate and retrieve money from castle). Then came C3 and l2walker did work again and I started overbuffing, this was really cool. I had a high character and could still level up quiet fast.

But then came L2player and l2walker and html exploit were finished.

Also my favorite l2 boards (gamehaqs and elitepvper) became to be full of stupid people and nothing constructive came out of it anymore.

So after explaining my life, here is my question, do you think there is hope for new interesting exploit on L2 ?

I'm not asking here for exploit, but for your opinion. Do you think it will be possible to have fun on L2 ?

I'm currently playing other games but still reading l2 boards :-)

I want also to thanks a lot of people who helped me having good time on L2 : the guys from the beginning at gamehaqs and elitepvper, maxtor for his great work, laks for his help :-) sauron for doing a token for my unknow french server 7 month ago, maddeamon for the first html and other who helped me for my bot-overbuff project. Cheers & have fun

Hi' date='

I don't think anybody knows me but I'm playing L2 on private server for a year now.

Since the first week I play, I'm using l2walker, I never made a character without bot. I had one main character and about 10 bot fully scripted(low lvl scavengers to get mat for my main) running.

I had a lot of fun playing but I had more fun managing my bots (like a sim city like :-) ). This was fun because L2walker did work without problem on C1. Then came C2 and L2walker didn't work anymore, at this time I discovered on gamehaqs the help exploit (but it was at beginning only open gate and retrieve money from castle). Then came C3 and l2walker did work again and I started overbuffing, this was really cool. I had a high character and could still level up quiet fast.

But then came L2player and l2walker and html exploit were finished.

Also my favorite l2 boards (gamehaqs and elitepvper) became to be full of stupid people and nothing constructive came out of it anymore.

So after explaining my life, here is my question, do you think there is hope for new interesting exploit on L2 ?

I'm not asking here for exploit, but for your opinion. Do you think it will be possible to have fun on L2 ?

I'm currently playing other games but still reading l2 boards :-)

I want also to thanks a lot of people who helped me having good time on L2 : the guys from the beginning at gamehaqs and elitepvper, maxtor for his great work, laks for his help :-) sauron for doing a token for my unknow french server 7 month ago, maddeamon for the first html and other who helped me for my bot-overbuff project. Cheers & have fun[/quote']

The exploits at L2 off (modded) cant fully blocked. Everything is be done thru hexing-hexing , since we dont have the L2 source.Some exploits like Help.htm will work forever, and noone can block them,like reading all recipes ingame,some bypased quests,shops ids etc.. Now about token, none can block it, L2 is using blowfish algorithm, it cannot be changed, and L2Walker will be forever unbloked.At Official some ppl said that RSA encryption and blowfish have changed...make it more invulnerable.