IG Bot for white-eagle (Interlude), Noobwars

Arpaktiko

Can someone pls give me a working IG bot for http://white-eagle.com.pl or l2.noobwars.gr. I ve tried everything ( already have IG 1.47, 1,52, 1,92 versions of l2walker) along with 5 different guides on how to set it up but i cant make it work. I login normally from the client, i press home l2 walker comes up nothing works and when i try to chat through l2walker, lineage crashes...

thnx in advance!

ok i managed to set the IG walker for white-eagle.com.pl (cos i m not really interested in noobwars) but when i target someone or smth its shows me 0/0 hp,mp and in general it doesnt show me their lvl etc. Anyone can help with that?

thnx

nope i think you can...i have seen pictures of l2walker IG showing stats and items and everything...

also i noticed that it show me how much enchant there is on their weapon but it doesnt show me the enchant on their armor...

also can someone provide me with a working l2asrv link for 1.8x IG walker versions?(preferably 1.83+)all the previously mentioned situations refer to 1.7x IG walker series.

right now i managed to be able to see mob stats but not other players hp/mp lvl...

lots of private servers have an addon that blocks walker from "seeing" PCs HP, that doesnt mean walker isnt working though

As to MP, you can never see PCs MP unless they are in party with you

if u want to sit just stop auto-fun ;) And from my informations IG bot is undetectable. Packets are same as normal l2. If u don't trade with npc using walker gm can't detect ur bot. He can only move u somewhere else in game and with bad configuration bot can start doing crazy things, but it depends on gm attention ig ;) And ofc he can whisper u. As all know bot isn't very talkative :D