Private Servers Prefixes

Reptant_

1:You should remove 'Gracia Plus' chronicle.Nothing like this exists

2:You should add new chronicle 'High Five' among with a good image(tell someone to make one)

Thank you

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• UPTIME - Linux is more secure and reliable. Windows becomes slow over time, it needs to be rebooted more often than Linux. DRIVERS - Windows drivers are mediocre. Your NIC (Network Interface) will even be taken down if some weird thing happens that it doesn't like. RESOURCES - how the resources can be used and tweaked via the kernel. SECURITY - it can be much safer. FIREWALL/NETWORKING - you can block unwanted traffic, allow desired traffic, redirect packets to alternate TCP/UDP ports, redirect packets to alternate IP addresses, protect against Denial of Service attacks. You can't do most of this on Windows.
    • @TranceThanks for guide this about linux setup. I've a question.. Why should/choose to use linux instead of windows? Linux has a reputation for being fast ok, but what's the real benefits for my server?  
    • its almost same for debian/ubuntu distribution that i use for servers, this is common knowledge for old people.   you must have lots of free time to make all this guides gj, this is actually a basic setup l2j server into linux distribution
    • ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ UPDATE ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ REVISION KOREAN 417 - Chosen by Darkness [ Date 20.12.2022 ][ LANG: KR-ORIGINAL ] Clean System Patch Lineage 2 L2exe + Engine.dll unpacked clean 100% [unpacked REVERSECODE-TEAM ] DEVMODE full fixed x3 classic,aden,main [ Kill game guard ][ Kill FROST ] [ Kill AwesomiumProcess ] Sell Clean System [ WTS PM ME ] ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯   REVERSECODE-TEAM creating custom patches for your project unreal scripts , reverse enginering , game client modifications working with protocols 110,140,152,166,196,228,235,245,272,286,306, 311,338,362,388,390,393,395,413,414,415,417,419 if you need some other one, check with us CONTACT ME don't cry it's a game Discord Group >>> https://discord.gg/56EuZyFJj2 <<<       PRICE 70$ + SPECIAL KOREAN REGION prices for each region are different, as well as the order configuration, everything needs to be clarified before ordering, contact us to clarify the details.            
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock