[Exploit]How To Stuck Skills In Multi class Server And Turn Off Grade Penalty

Demonic SouL

Thanks for share. Do you need to have server lag to do this? how fast you have to be to use this exploit? Anyway I think we can always use clicking software which can delay every mouse click by 1 ms.

Thanks for share. Do you need to have server lag to do this? how fast you have to be to use this exploit? Anyway I think we can always use clicking software which can delay every mouse click by 1 ms.

in the server i have try it was a litle laggy but i think if u are fast u can do it..

btw if u have buffs it will lag more because it have to remove the buffs to go on sub ;)

i hope it will help you

ur welcome :)

i dont know man i use it in l2 oneo packs with stuck sub servers i will try it in servers without stuck sub maybe u can stuck 1 class ;D if u want give it a try..c4?give me the server link to check or send it via pm if u want

[offtop] sorry for spam but .. megahaker my kind advice: could you report spammers in special topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=17679.0 rather then making little noise in topics? Astron is already banned.

[/offtop]

• 11 months later...

This exploit is VERY old, it works on some servers, and its unknown which servers it can work on, sum have instant sub, some have laggy sub, buh its not a big deal, only lvl 40 skills.