Problem me siege Castle/Clan Hall :/

larroukos

Question

Geia sas...

Loipon exw ena provlhmataki me ta siege twn castle k twn clan halls

Mporeite na m peite ti prepei na alla3w apo navicat gia na ein fusiologikes h hmeres twn siege?? gia mou vgazei ta siege gia castle meta apo 12 mhnes k ta clanhalls se 118 meres... :////

9 answers to this question

Μέσα από το eclipse θα μπορέσεις να το αλλάξεις.

Κοίταξε το.

Pou 9a mporousa na to koita3w??? mhpws kana GameTimeController ? Pou ?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ UPDATE ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ REVISION KOREAN 199 - SALVATION [ Date 19.02.2019 ][ LANG: KR-ORIGINAL ] Clean System Patch Lineage 2 L2exe + Engine.dll unpacked clean 100% [unpacked REVERSECODE-TEAM ] DEVMODE full fixed x3 classic,aden,main [ Kill game guard ][ Kill FROST ] [ Kill AwesomiumProcess ] Sell Clean System [ WTS PM ME ] ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ REVERSECODE-TEAM creating custom patches for your project unreal scripts , reverse enginering , game client modifications working with protocols 110,140,152,166,196,228,235,245,272,286,306, 311,338,362,388,390,393,395,413,414,415,417,419 if you need some other one, check with us CONTACT ME don't cry it's a game Discord Group >>> https://discord.gg/56EuZyFJj2 <<<     PRICE 70$ + SPECIAL KOREAN REGION prices for each region are different, as well as the order configuration, everything needs to be clarified before ordering, contact us to clarify the details.
    • от таких как ты мне нечего не нужно и я не сижу в бомже скайпах свободен  if you need an order, write to the contacts  
    • Не смешнее некоторых! Как писать в skype и расспрашивать так мы горазды что да как! Уже все сделали все что нужно! Не только вы умеете делать если нужно и перевод сделали! Прежде чем высмеивать, узнай с кем говоришь!   Not funnier than some! How to write on skype and ask so we are much that and how! Everyone has already done everything that needs to be done! Not only you know how to do if necessary, and the translation was done! Before you make fun, find out who you're talking to!
    • Cheap rotating residential proxies - WTFProxy.com  
    • you could also make a zone and set it so when a player enters the zone they get teleported to town, the zone will be there but it will not be accessible 

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock