WTS Adena on The Game Reborn

BsCyB

WARNING ! he is a scammer.

pff oxaoxao look who speaks a bot with 40 posts call me scammer

i did more than 10 succesfull trades here on that forum and all members knows that im trusted so stfu kid

yea.. i see a guy with -1 karma :) well is not my problem.. i just let everyone knows u was scammed me .. and my friend. i don`t care if u do good deals.. if u do ? GOOD FOR U ! means u are cool. take care and have fun.

yea.. i see a guy with -1 karma :) well is not my problem.. i just let everyone knows u was scammed me .. and my friend. i don`t care if u do good deals.. if u do ? GOOD FOR U ! means u are cool. take care and have fun.

-1 karma is nothing i even dont know the reason i got it but see i have more than 1k posts and im here on that forum 2 years

and i never scammed you i just got the weapon from you and after 10 minutes weapon dissapeared

if i still got the weapon i would give you your money  but weapon just gone 5 minutes after you gived it to me

and about your friend i spoke to riotgame and he told me than he even dont knows you so he is not your friend

anyway

bump