[L2J] L2 DeathLand 75x - 1000x

Cristianos88

that is a lie my char is exacly how i let him....soo he want to put the server in a bad position...i just hate the fuking liers...if you dont want to play on the server dont play is a free world...but just don´t make lies....

why do you want so bad to put server why do you lie?¿ is this the life live in lies...

but if you do live youre life in lies...go -beep- a goat and tell that you -beep- Aylar Lie..ok

And To All Server Not Wiped...

and to this mdf who posted that server was wiped go and shoot you´re self mdf ;)

dude , do you have mental problems ? i play'd like 3 weeks ago when the server had heroes, and i had one character full a grade on same account i play now. Don't fucking tell me that my account and heroes and all ++ed S weapons just disappeared and you still have your character. I don't want to put this server in a bad shadow because i want to play here , but now it's offline .. yea .. serious server.

And who the fu*ck are you ? just a random dude that want to bring more international players because admin don't even understand english .. good job, you're the best here meng

dude , do you have mental problems ? i play'd like 3 weeks ago when the server had heroes, and i had one character full a grade on same account i play now. Don't -beep-ing tell me that my account and heroes and all ++ed S weapons just disappeared and you still have your character. I don't want to put this server in a bad shadow because i want to play here , but now it's offline .. yea .. serious server.

And who the fu*ck are you ? just a random dude that want to bring more international players because admin don't even understand english .. good job, you're the best here meng

Are u sure that u are talking about this one ?

Check this.http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=167068.0

Are u sure that u are talking about this one ?

Check this.http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=167068.0

no ..i'm not that stupid to confuse a mid-server where i craft my things , and a lolhr server =)

noob server will close at the next monday

i hope not =D i like this server , but there are 2 problems ..

1) admin don't speak english at all.

2) lag ... (it will be fixed by tomorow .. hope so)

noob server will close at the next monday

I hope no,bcz i like the features so much...

Althought i made dc set - am,not for nothing :P

At least GM doesnt stop to care about server,even after DDos ,even after so much problems,he continue the fixes.

08 Feb 2011

Serveris Offline /Server Offline

[Lithuanian]

Serveris OFFLINE iki siandien 2011-02-08 16:00 Kelsimes ant dedikuoto serverio

Atsiprasome uz nepatogumus

[English]

Server OFFLINE on today 2011-02-08 16:00 server is moved on dedicate server

Read more

Publikavo: Administrator

soon on again....in dont know wtf they are doing...but they are ruining the good reputation of the server...i play here before the wipe but it was beautefull....and now....seems to me they dont know how to handle a socoria pack....have a nice day more news will come...stay tuned

08 Feb 2011

Serveris Offline /Server Offline

[English]

Server OFFLINE on today 2011-02-08 16:00 server is moved on dedicate server

Read more

Publikavo: Administrator

soon on again....in dont know wtf they are doing...but they are ruining the good reputation of the server...i play here before the wipe but it was beautefull....and now....seems to me they dont know how to handle a socoria pack....have a nice day more news will come...stay tuned

And what if he move to another host ? they will not stop the lag caused by ddos like that , only if they buy a good tunelling system.

And what if he move to another host ? they will not stop the lag caused by ddos like that , only if they buy a good tunelling system.

They actually got protection again DDos,just some lags when they ddosing the server...

They actually got protection again DDos,just some lags when they ddosing the server...

If they had a real ddos protection, then we shouldn't have lag because of ddos atacks. That's why it's called protection o.O

If they had a real ddos protection, then we shouldn't have lag because of ddos atacks. That's why it's called protection o.O

did u logged yesterday ?

If u did,u could see what i mean.

did u logged yesterday ?

If u did,u could see what i mean.

I logged , i had lag. Everybody had lag. This proves that they don't have a ddos protection , or they have a weak one

btw , server on