SP:x1000

Adena:x200

Drop : 2x

Spoil : 1x

Party : 2x

Enchant Rates:max +30 safe +7

With normal scroll:75%

With Blessed scroll:90%

Easy Farm-NO Costum Items-Costum NPC's-All Tattoo working normal-Balance Server-Active Gm's

Special exp area 5 mob lv85 and forgotten scrolls auto-learn!!!

Special Event Manager with high rewards!!!

Site: www.l2nofear.tk  join!!!

all "customs" are too cheap, one vote reward and You can have 15 of them lol. it might be a nice server but making items so cheap will make for a 3-4 second pvp and people getting bored.

if You give custom items that make characters so powerful:

(+30% p.atk is like difference between +3 weapon and +20) !!!

and make them extremely cheap on start + then make them more expensive

people who farm them first will PWN, literally exterminate everyone else on server.

result: empty server with 2-3 awesome +++ players dying out in a week.

think about it man. customs are fine when they're @$@$@ hard to get, or from super hard raids or sth. I know the guy who posted some of these items, when he runs his failserver he at least makes those items worth a week of non stop farm so a month on a server. then there are people bitching about it but pvp doesn't last 3 seconds and people don't leave!.

so, first think server through then start it. this is my advice.

look at some of the biggest servers, when they have weak customs then you can get them in a WEEK, not a day. powerful customs = 1 month on all "farmservs", anyway those farmservs get 100+ population. why? cuz it's a better solution then starwars.

look each mob gives 300 gold knight and our 1 custom item costs 3.000.000 gold knight so its a little bit hard and gives 20%to all stats so all chars is too strong but pvp with high att.speed and c.speed i think its a little bit more funny but the damage is the same ;D