[request]Prophet guide

twinkie

Hello .. i've been searching for a prophet guide (for interlude mostly) but i couldn't find .. so i'm asking you .. do you know any good prophet guide ? If yes please post here. Thanks

it's a mid rate .. all buffs 2h etc :D i made it main class for oly mostly , and i want some infos about equips to use , some tactics for olympiad ...

btw , i'm planning to get augment nuke skill active on weapon mage :D

i dont know if a prophet can play as mage in oly. imho u could play with bow or dagger. u have more buffs than anyone else but no m atk buffs...i honestly however dont know. just throwing ideas. (or u could ask for feed)

i dont know if a prophet can play as mage in oly. imho u could play with bow or dagger. u have more buffs than anyone else but no m atk buffs...i honestly however dont know. just throwing ideas. (or u could ask for feed)

yep, that for sure :D

I dident played with pp but I saw few playing. After you give yourself buffs have am equipped to drain his/her mana out. Dunno exactly if to use from beginning IC or just DC... anyway you'll get it after 1-2 matches. then after his out of mana equip ( dont forget to take his ww and shild off) and then start to hit :D ( and heal yourself when needed)

He is asking for a guide not advices.

a little part of something is better then nothing.

Thanks for your advices , if you get any complete guide pm me please.

One mod lock it please