Olympiad error

Kantik

Question

Hi I need help I want to be hero proclaiming the week of 1 every time and I can set it. And you do not know how. Please Consult doing it for 2 players of the week and are starting to complain.

# Olympiad Weekly Period, Default 1 week

AltOlyWPeriod = 604800000

# Olympiad Validation Period, Default 24 Hours.

AltOlyVPeriod = 86400000

`id`  `current_cycle`  `period`  `olympiad_end`  `validation_end`  `next_weekly_change`

0                5                0        1296558000738    1293966001719          1295780401742

(Every time I change something here and after reboot, it reverted back)

2 answers to this question

Please, use at least http://translate.google.com

By what i could understood, you want new heros to come each week. To do that, you have 2 ways:

- 1:

Shutdown server, go to olympiad_data in database.

Using http://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php, you will get the unix timestamp in seconds for the date that you want heros to come out.

Add 000 at the end (so they become miliseconds) and put it in olympiad_end and validation_end.

Start up the server and done

- 2:

Modify the Calendar instance used to set the next period and change the add of 1 Month to 1 Week