M.Atk and P.Atk bug.

Guest skaros

Whats the difference lol....Moderators should move this to exploit sections thats all.No reason to be mad :D

no reason because u dont care and(or) dont understand the reason for such organization,by posting on the right place you make it easier to be found by new users, thats why there are sections exploits/bugs and bots(requests sub-sections).

also users like you must use search feature not just spam the boards. no reason to be mad because u dont have the work of moving topics to junk or to the proper section, go ask l2mods or global mods if this is fun

There would be no spam and stuff if that hidden thing would be removed :D...I'm thinking about donation cause post's sucks a lot

hide protection is here to protect exploit/bots releases from admins/mods from servers and leechers. use ur posts with wisdom and someday u will reach a good postcount to see any hide topic, but please avoid spam or be sure there will be someone to punish you :) if you dont like hide protection just donate and you will never need spam again for post counts.

hide protection is here to protect exploit/bots releases from admins/mods from servers and leechers. use ur posts with wisdom and someday u will reach a good postcount to see any hide topic, but please avoid spam or be sure there will be someone to punish you :) if you dont like hide protection just donate and you will never need spam again for post counts.

If i could donate i would do it right now :D :D Something woring with my bank.I tried to donate and i can't.I think admin's have platinum memberships here too :D