Ice Vesper Help?

darren

I have been trying to convert this file and i'm having no luck, I been at it for about 2 days. If someone can convert this file for freya I can finish the rest, and have it up for people to use.

Ice Vesper armorgrp.dat

http://www.4shared.com/document/hKKgrDzn/armorgrp.html

you at least try with my guide?, do not say yes and that he could not because everything is very detailed, you have to do better is to compare .dat edited with the original lines to use for the armor and then change the lines UTX original name edited by the armor in this case Ice.

[Guide] Adapting Items Between Chronicles [All Chronicles]

PD: The guide is made to learn to adapt items for themselves, not to ask again and again adaptation of items to other chronic.

well this is crazy weird, because he never obtains his problems of adjustment of things, then I'll be doing wrong and forget any step.

sorry maybe some of use is not as pro as you, maybe you should realize that at one point of your life you were in our shoes too. so if you have some advice that will help, i'm sure many of us NOOBS will be glad to learn from almighty CriticaError, :)

sorry maybe some of use is not as pro as you, maybe you should realize that at one point of your life you were in our shoes too. so if you have some advice that will help, i'm sure many of us NOOBS will be glad to learn from almighty CriticaError, :)

Better stop to be rude and read this damn guide ! There is all You need...Read it = adapt my custom.

And BTW: why You have all this problems if there is only MFighter texture ? 4 textures need to be changed and You dont know how to make it even when You have ready guide ? Common man....

you should say one thanks -.-

i agree with aVVe

look I'm not all powerful or anything like that, I'm just saying that the guides are made to believe something? is to facilitate the work and learn a little more, first as you say we all have our time until we started this, but you only need to read, I do not like you i was making topics asking things alone and just try it I do that, then you better work hard to learn, not criticize comments and take them as offensive, well this is all well and if you like but also, as I said before, the guide is well explained for people who are on the subject I But good to do other greetings.