camera spin and dsetup.dll

Hi all

I was recently patching a system from directly original game files by my own, and everything is ok (no GG, unicode, system message, etc)

The only problem is that the file that Fyyre has in his webpage for killing gameguard (http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/wildcard_epilogue.rar) works for freya as he says in his webpage, but I noticed that after using this file, when you right-click ingame, the camera flips away really crazy, and it's really annoying. I tried lots of things and I really don't know how to solve it. Ingame options -> disable initialize on right click doesn't help solve the problem either

any idea? anyone else has this problem? Is there any dsetup.dll updated for Freya that I'm not aware of? I'd like to kill gameguard without making my camera do crazy spins

• 2 weeks later...

ok... this is really strange, I finally fixed it, and it only happens when you use the cracked dsetup.dll to disable gameguard

maybe it has something to do with my OS (win7) or my mouse, but the only things changed from bugged to working normally was that dsetup.dll file - here is my fix... took me a lot of hours to find it, even tried to rewrite parts of the .dll with no success :p in the end it was easier than expected

system/user.ini

find line: Joy12=JOYPAD FixedDefaultCamera OnRelease UP

replace with: Joy12=JOYPAD Ctrl

or whatever action you'll like that won't affect game ^^

somehow, for what I see, the right click on my mouse was calling joystick pad 12 key too only in L2 and only with fyyre's dsetup.dll, so both cameras right click effects triggered

that's it

hope it will help somebody that has/had the same problem, as I've become almost paranoid with this