L][ HeLLRaiseR !!!!!! Kamael server !!! join us !!!!

Sx1z0fr3n1s

Hi  all !!  I'm gm on this server . we are new and we need your support to be a big community server  :) ;D

Our rates are: 

500x xp and sp

1000x adena

enchant rates:

+3 safe enchant

+25 max enchant

75% rate

All stats  as  official . No  nerfed  players  or  overpowered .

It's  PvP  server  without  costum  items.....( it's boring to farm for seals stones etc... ALL  can buy with adena !!!!

NO DONATIONS !!!!!! donations  are  for  n00b  servers  ;) And  we  are  not  one !

We  will  try  to  have  fun  here !!!!

If  you  want  to  join  us  take  this  link: l2hellraiser.servegame.com/ 

Join us and i wish you will have fun !!!! ;) ;) :)

NO DONATIONS !!!!!! donations  are  for  n00b  servers  And  we  are  not  one !

Yeah, No donations for a HomeMade Server (Where you host it ? Home PC? of course Yes.

With that Affermation you Insult ALL great Servers Listed In Hopzone and Generally ALL server Owners, Of course you have your server at your Home PC...for that you don't need Donations ;)

I wish you good luck with your Server (but im Sure that will not Be Alive after 2 months)

and...Choose a SERIOUS Host Dude.

.....servergame.com is Kinda NOOB  :-*

Cya.

i  will  host  my  server  in  a  better  machine  in  germany  but  i  need  more  ppl  online  ok  n00b ?? 1000mbps  this  tell  you  something ?? so  STFU  your  server  have  donations  but  much  lag  so  close  you  FACKING  mouth.....cause  i  see  underworld  with  many  bugs  in  close  future  :-* :-* :-*  and  this  is  for  u  .I.  with  many  love :-* :-*  :D :D :D

What u want GoDofAdeN to host my server in machine without ppl ? I not so noob to host my server, and i don't want pay for epty server !

Also we have 1 more server with name L][ Olympian Gods and is in England from the last Sempteber without donations !!!! and thx the god we have ppl ...

Also my friend GoDofAdeN be careful maybe ur server will be off ... in the future !

Sry for my dead english

Also my friend GoDofAdeN be careful maybe ur server will be off ... in the future !

Sry for my dead english

Nothing is Forever, isn't it ?

think yours Will Close Before Mine ;D

And yeah...Sure your English is "Dead" ... LoL

i  will  host  my  server  in  a  better  machine  in  germany  but  i  need  more  ppl  online  ok  n00b ?? 1000mbps  this  tell  you  something ?? so  STFU  your  server  have  donations  but  much  lag  so  close  you  FACKING  mouth.....cause  i  see  underworld  with  many  bugs  in  close  future  :-* :-* :-*  and  this  is  for  u  .I.  with  many  love :-* :-*  :D :D :D

Muahahahahahaha..I can't stop laughing LoL...

You calling me Noob ? muahahhahahahahah..Because I didn't make your GM in my server muahahhahahahahahaha...

Of course you will Have Kamael OFF .... and 0 Bugs muahahhahahahahahhahaha...

GO play tetris.