[Share]New Site Offering L2Crests. (Read It!!)

sucky crests. go download some crest packs from here mxc they have over 6k crests...  8)

Hah,im sure u didn't even saw the crests.And if you think they'r bad then make some by your own :O.

• 2 months later...

I cant see any crest on that web-site. I made acount and nothing. Can someone pots some of them here? pls

I'v removed them sry i will re-add them as i said. Im designing the website  atm so plz w8... ^^

EDIT: I won't edit it cuz the site i host it sucks a bit i will design it when i make it .com :$..

Your idiot right? didn't u saw what i said? i don't want to spend money while no1 know my site.

And if that's  rly important then w8 somedays and i will get a domain.

Your site, or your *project* isn't going to be taken seriously by people if you're operating out of a .tk domain. Besides, the website looks cheap and horrible.

Your site, or your *project* isn't going to be taken seriously by people if you're operating out of a .tk domain. Besides, the website looks cheap and horrible.

I didn't design it yet.. this one added by my friend 4fun ;d

There are to many same sites like yours..but anyway.Good luck you gonna need it.

Keep it going, too few sites with crests, and if there are some, they just provide you the usual, crappy, ones.