Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As a matter of fact I have created everything that's on my forum under features atm except the pvp zone, anyway I have do not have to answer to you.

 

That's the problem.

 

 

You don't answer to anyone.

Neither do any of the kids, or the other l2revenge server for that matter.

 

The sheep get so lost when they don't have any kind of way to establish any claim in l2off anymore.

No one challenges anything cause no one really knows anything.

 

Even in your earlier servers when you payed a certain someone to do some php scripts - even if you did check them - you probably wouldn't have noticed anything that smelled like foulplay

 

It's a sad circle.

 

 

Posted

That's the problem.

 

 

You don't answer to anyone.

Neither do any of the kids, or the other l2revenge server for that matter.

 

The sheep get so lost when they don't have any kind of way to establish any claim in l2off anymore.

No one challenges anything cause no one really knows anything.

 

Even in your earlier servers when you payed a certain someone to do some php scripts - even if you did check them - you probably wouldn't have noticed anything that smelled like foulplay

 

It's a sad circle.

 

 

 

I have already said that since I first opened L2Forever (it was my first server - this one is second) I had very little coding experience, but now things have changed.. I coded all the php scripts used on my site by myself as well the registration page that I will use is coded by me.

 

So tell me mcbigmac, what was your first l2off server (and when was that)?

Posted

I have already said that since I first opened L2Forever (it was my first server - this one is second) I had very little coding experience, but now things have changed.. I coded all the php scripts used on my site by myself as well the registration page that I will use is coded by me.

 

So tell me mcbigmac, what was your first l2off server (and when was that)?

 

Long ago in c1.

Switching from l2j to C2 modded.

I think 5 years ish ago - maybe 4,5?.

Sina was out before Meifu i remember, and the korean files were not very user friendly.

 

Not that i did much but changing a few numbers in text files ,and still managed to screw that up - alot too.

I believe we called it L2Max.

 

Infact later on Anarchy dropped by and displayed why not to open a cached port ;).

(And that was before people thought of injecting via it - luckily - coulda completely lost a server there!).

Posted

SERIOUSLY.

 

What. is. this. about. now.

 

If you're THAT cool open your own bloody server and show what you've got, rather than complaining this one is - obviously - "oh so crappy".

 

And yeah, LOL, he's paying me and stuff, and yeah, LOL, I'm so asslicking ::)

Posted

SERIOUSLY.

 

What. is. this. about. now.

 

If you're THAT cool open your own bloody server and show what you've got, rather than complaining this one is - obviously - "oh so crappy".

 

And yeah, LOL, he's paying me and stuff, and yeah, LOL, I'm so asslicking ::)

 

::) you look more and more stupid with every post

Posted

::) you look more and more stupid with every post

you see xDrac fucking retarded peace of shit i am not the only one in here to flame you and BBanfailure's server.

Keep it up xDrac you entertain me every day CLOWN.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..