[L2OFF] L2Revenge.ORG

BBanHammer

As a matter of fact I have created everything that's on my forum under features atm except the pvp zone, anyway I have do not have to answer to you.

That's the problem.

You don't answer to anyone.

Neither do any of the kids, or the other l2revenge server for that matter.

The sheep get so lost when they don't have any kind of way to establish any claim in l2off anymore.

No one challenges anything cause no one really knows anything.

Even in your earlier servers when you payed a certain someone to do some php scripts - even if you did check them - you probably wouldn't have noticed anything that smelled like foulplay

It's a sad circle.

That's the problem.

You don't answer to anyone.

Neither do any of the kids, or the other l2revenge server for that matter.

The sheep get so lost when they don't have any kind of way to establish any claim in l2off anymore.

No one challenges anything cause no one really knows anything.

Even in your earlier servers when you payed a certain someone to do some php scripts - even if you did check them - you probably wouldn't have noticed anything that smelled like foulplay

It's a sad circle.

I have already said that since I first opened L2Forever (it was my first server - this one is second) I had very little coding experience, but now things have changed.. I coded all the php scripts used on my site by myself as well the registration page that I will use is coded by me.

So tell me mcbigmac, what was your first l2off server (and when was that)?

I have already said that since I first opened L2Forever (it was my first server - this one is second) I had very little coding experience, but now things have changed.. I coded all the php scripts used on my site by myself as well the registration page that I will use is coded by me.

So tell me mcbigmac, what was your first l2off server (and when was that)?

Long ago in c1.

Switching from l2j to C2 modded.

I think 5 years ish ago - maybe 4,5?.

Sina was out before Meifu i remember, and the korean files were not very user friendly.

Not that i did much but changing a few numbers in text files ,and still managed to screw that up - alot too.

I believe we called it L2Max.

Infact later on Anarchy dropped by and displayed why not to open a cached port ;).

(And that was before people thought of injecting via it - luckily - coulda completely lost a server there!).

SERIOUSLY.

What. is. this. about. now.

If you're THAT cool open your own bloody server and show what you've got, rather than complaining this one is - obviously - "oh so crappy".

And yeah, LOL, he's paying me and stuff, and yeah, LOL, I'm so asslicking ::)

SERIOUSLY.

What. is. this. about. now.

If you're THAT cool open your own bloody server and show what you've got, rather than complaining this one is - obviously - "oh so crappy".

And yeah, LOL, he's paying me and stuff, and yeah, LOL, I'm so asslicking ::)

::) you look more and more stupid with every post

::) you look more and more stupid with every post

you see xDrac fucking retarded peace of shit i am not the only one in here to flame you and BBanfailure's server.

Keep it up xDrac you entertain me every day CLOWN.