Απο εμένα στον Versus :'(

asxhmhQQ

Hello faithfull players,

I guess you were all expecting this, considering the last days of the server. And the whole situation..

Well, let me explain myself. I was never originated to become an active admin of this server. Yes, i developed it,

but besides this, i wouldn't be a part of this server as it would be growing. Other people were to take care this server

and they didn't. I'm sorry that i trusted the wrong people.

As for me, my journey ends here. I was working the whole summer so my time was really limited, now at the winter it will be

even more limited. I can't do the same things as i could before. You might see me at other projects as a temp dev or i don't know what

but nothing permanent anymore.

Thank you ALL who supported me at this long journey and i know i couldn't have made it without you.

It was really a pleasure meeting you all, even the ones who didn't like me, i still love you all!

Best Regards,

Versus.

• 3 weeks later...

Με συγχωρήτε 1000 συγνώμη εάν είμαι σε λάθος section αλλα προσπάθησα να επικηνωνήσω με κατα κάποιο τρόπο με τον Versus και ήθελα να ρωτήσω εάν ο L2DeathWhisper θα ξανα ανοίξει :(

είμαι ενας απο τους παλιούς πέχτες που μου άρεσε ο σέρβερ σου :( :( :( πλίζ άνοιξέ τον :(

oxi den 8a ksanaanoiksei. kserw ton admin toy server aytoy kai exei diagrapsei olo ton server kai na h8ele dld na ton anoiksei den ginete..... elpizw na se kalypsa