[?]Lineage decreases..

My answer at this question is obviously NO, if playing l2 ur sex desire decreases is just because ur becoming a homo, no offence.

no prob

@FallenDream

Yes, this is the question and it is about all the mmorpg games, and to answer to tose who told it's not logic.. It is an theme for an exercise in a psychology uni in greece.

..lipido?

It is a serius matter and I don't want to see kidden posts..

If you don't know what lipido is that means you are not enought mature to share your opinion.

As for me,after playing a while I noticed that my lipido was decreased.. but when I stoped playing it raised again.

It's libido, funny context though.

You should be happy for this, many people become more addicted day by day, this fact lead to losing the matters of real life. It's a slow process of involution.

Again, you should be happy for this, your maturity is increasing.

Or.. i understood wrong, well if your libido increased when you started again lineage, think logical, you had no time to think about sex, girlfriend or whatever.

/care?

ya you do, seeing how you had the urge to quote and answer to this, lmao

anyhow if l2 influences anything of you in a bad way, ur pathetic

Dr.Zhigavo maybe you lost your energy by playing for hours.Your 'spirit' needs a rest.I dont know how diffirent to say it. Take a break bro and see the results. It will also be something else that you did.

P.S I can't believe that you dont know the libido world.

Dr.Zhigavo maybe you lost your energy by playing for hours.Your 'spirit' needs a rest.I dont know how diffirent to say it. Take a break bro and see the results. It will also be something else that you did.

P.S I can't believe that you dont know the libido world.

well, i said that mmorpg decreases the libido. And i noticed this into my self too while i was playing l2.

The thing is.. you didnt tell me what you think about this. You only told me to take a break lol

guys if you continue like this, it will be locked.

I think you already know who should get warned/banned, for me is pretty obvious :)

Anyway, it's a bad thing, ignoring real life for a game is pure lame. Ignore life = ignoring yourself. You loose on all plans in  real life, not just sex.

well, i said that mmorpg decreases the libido. And i noticed this into my self too while i was playing l2.

The thing is.. you didnt tell me what you think about this. You only told me to take a break lol

I told you.Read better.Lost of energy.

@all ppl who think that games make you a life-virgin.

where is the difference of spending 8 hours playing MMORPG and spending 8 hours working in real life.

you can have sex in both cases if you're clear how to do so. lol.

My answer at this question is obviously NO, if playing l2 ur sex desire decreases is just because ur becoming a homo, no offence.

o.O thats mints  that 80% from people who play on low rate are gays?