[Share/Exploit] Put an NPC to 1% HEALTH

FightToTheDeath

In order to cast a resurrecting spell on an NPC, you need to replace a spell that can be cast, this works specifically well with priests because they have Mind Vision, witch can be cast on pretty much anything.

To replace the spells download the Modified Version of WPE( http://rapidshare.com/files/86308073/WPE_PRO_-_modified.zip.html ) and set it up to target WoW.

Once thats done download the attached filter and load it into WPE and tick the spell replacement for your class (priest, paladin, druid or shaman).

Now the spell has been replaced, go to WoW and attempt to cast the replaced spell (rank 1) on a hostile NPC.

PS: This works especially well with the death glitch as it allows you to do it without creatures attacking you.

This does not work on ascent revisions above 3421

give credits to me? :O have you think that i have shared that and to other forums like deathsoft? :O

So are you "elcius" the one who posted it on deathsoft? If you are then I'm sry if you are not then you should add the exploit founder name and where the method was posted first.

Anyway the exploit is fixed so no point continue arguing :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...