Jump to content
  • 0

[Help]De-level NPC


Question

Posted

I've tried to use this:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=184598.0

 

Which didn't work, so I'm wondering if any of you can give me some help since the author wont do anything about it..

 

I only need a De-Level NPC, so if you got one, please share it =)

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

I put the 8500_LevelDown folder into gameserver\data\scripts\custom

Added

custom/8500_LevelDown/__init__.py 

into scripts

And I put the 80005.htm into gameserver\data\html\default

 

When I spawn the NPC ingame, then it gets the html, but when I press on "Regress Level"  I get this:

"You are either not on a quest that involves this NPC, or you don't meet this NPC's minimum quest requirements."

 

And no message in the console

  • 0
Posted

When I started the gameserver, I got this message in the console.

Failed loading: (xxxxxxxxx\gameserver\data\scripts\quests
\custom\8500_LevelDown\__init__.py) @ scripts.ini:645 - Reason: doesnt exists or
is not a file.

  • 0
Posted

Youre make a target folder wrong...

 

Actually you are saing that your target folder are "xxxxxxxxx\gameserver\data\scripts\quests\custom\8500_LevelDown\__init__.py" and thats wrong...

 

Its should be "xxxxxxxxx\gameserver\data\scripts\quests8500_LevelDown\__init__.py"

 

or

 

xxxxxxxxx\gameserver\data\scripts\custom\8500_LevelDown\__init__.py"

 

Cannot be both, edit scripts file with right target and that all...

 

Good luck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..