[L2J] Lineage 2 Kings

xone123

Web Hosting Server had maintenance a couple of hours ... I think you guys made it right at the wrong time .

Server had some major changes/improvements Hope to see you ingame.

Updated first post.

Seriously dont even bother joining - its one of the worse servers ever.

First of all - the guy doesnt know what he is doing at all - he just wiped the server and changed everything because nothing worked proper (an archer hitting a tank would only deal 0 dmg 99% of the time).

The owner wiped and introduced some new stuff but now instead of farming for the enchants and stuff - everything is for adena which drops in huge ammounts and everybody just stands arround in towns enchanting armors and jewels and weapon till their fingers bleed.

The wipe was supposed to bring some balance and resolve some issues (like the tankers complete invulnerability) but it failed again. When a Phoenix Knight with +30 shield stun and +15 chance shield slam can never land a single stun on a mage or bishop or trickster or even archer, not to mention shackle with +30 chance never landing, agression being completly ignored along with hate aura ; or the fact that skills like silence +30 chance never freaking land - seriously you realize something is completly wrong.

If you dont belive me and think I'm just bashing this server out of spite just go check it out, in 15 minutes you will realize that all I'm saying is true.

P.S. : Did I get to mention that the server has just a bunch of active players and all of them are mashed up into a single clan with no enemies ? Oh yeah that to.

Seriously dont even bother joining - its one of the worse servers ever.

First of all - the guy doesnt know what he is doing at all - he just wiped the server and changed everything because nothing worked proper (an archer hitting a tank would only deal 0 dmg 99% of the time).

The owner wiped and introduced some new stuff but now instead of farming for the enchants and stuff - everything is for adena which drops in huge ammounts and everybody just stands arround in towns enchanting armors and jewels and weapon till their fingers bleed.

The wipe was supposed to bring some balance and resolve some issues (like the tankers complete invulnerability) but it failed again. When a Phoenix Knight with +30 shield stun and +15 chance shield slam can never land a single stun on a mage or bishop or trickster or even archer, not to mention shackle with +30 chance never landing, agression being completly ignored along with hate aura ; or the fact that skills like silence +30 chance never freaking land - seriously you realize something is completly wrong.

If you dont belive me and think I'm just bashing this server out of spite just go check it out, in 15 minutes you will realize that all I'm saying is true.

P.S. : Did I get to mention that the server has just a bunch of active players and all of them are mashed up into a single clan with no enemies ? Oh yeah that to.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny they even disabled the forum so people cant complain about all the crap that doesnt work anymore - and on hopzone they are posting fake reviews :).

I saw the fake hopzone reviews and i joined to check! Server SuXx! 0 ppl online

• 2 weeks later...

indeed 0 ppl like 130 on now ...

And forum was offline because I didn't have time to manage it too , because I was always working on server, but now forum is on, I found someone.

And check my signature, 1200+ votes with 0 online ?  ;D