[L2J] L][Army

Chita

Do you want the Title hp feature?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Title hp feature?

• Yes
    • No

nope....PVP zone for newbies is full of zergs...

when you port either or you run for your life ....

or you try pvp and die against 3 with honor...

when i was pvping with Spectral Master a Titan.. before we finish i saw a zerg coming to our direction so i run...and got stuck in a place without exit...and the zerg killed both of us

ZERG IN NEWBIE ZONE = TOTAL FAIL....

I really tried to see if was being unfair to bash this noob server

i stayed more and walked around...there are zergs everywhere in the peace zone...

than i made a Bishop to party with newbies to see how it was going to work...

only option for newbies in GM shop is that crap major arcana robe that gives me 1.300 c.speed

heal skills are ubber slow...

theres no way to play a bishop when you got killed in 3 mage hits that casts twice as faster as your heals, that have insane reuse and slow cast...

ad i play bishop has many years

so theres no way i can recommend this crap server

has to be the worst i ever played in 6 years of L2...

i rated it -1 before...i will lower it even more...

features seemed to be nice, but this just dont work, waste of time ...

MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ...

note: the head GM removed the shout chat because players were bashing the server...

***THIS IS A TOTAL FAIL BETA CRAP....

test your stuff before post fake info in forums like these...test stuff before open a server like this to players...

I really tried to see if was being unfair to bash this noob server

i stayed more and walked around...there are zergs everywhere in the peace zone...

than i made a Bishop to party with newbies to see how it was going to work...

only option for newbies in GM shop is that crap major arcana robe that gives me 1.300 c.speed

heal skills are ubber slow...

theres no way to play a bishop when you got killed in 3 mage hits that casts twice as faster as your heals, that have insane reuse and slow cast...

ad i play bishop has many years

so theres no way i can recommend this crap server

has to be the worst i ever played in 6 years of L2...

i rated it -1 before...i will lower it even more...

features seemed to be nice, but this just dont work, waste of time ...

MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ...

note: the head GM removed the shout chat because players were bashing the server...

***THIS IS A TOTAL FAIL BETA CRAP....

test your stuff before post fake info in forums like these...test stuff before open a server like this to players...

All features work perfectly you just seem to be that other guy promothing his server on my global channel or something cause this review dosen't have anything related to the server.

You just talk crap cause u hate me or something,but regarding the features everything works fine.

The Soldier zone for example has anti rank restrictions so only noobs can go there,clans are not alowed,random spawn to prevent random kills...and you still complayn.

Subclass works fine as u saw,and everything works perfect.

I belive this reviews are something personal and it's either some sort of revenge from your side or you simply don't like getting killed.

This is not a high rate with 50% daggerers and 50% tanks.

U didn't kill a titan with a summoner and u make me idiot cause balance.

Please don't complayn anymore and if you don't like the server simply don't join.

I belive this reviews are something personal and it's either some sort of revenge from your side

LOL????

U didn't kill a titan with a summoner and u make me idiot cause balance.

Yes with spectral master you can kill... noob

and the whole story is this:

i went to newbie pvp zone to do pvps and met this Titan and we started to pvp...but our pvp took long, so i saw a zerg coming at our direction and i run...

the zerg with ++++ equips killed both of us with +0

so i made a group of other new players to kill them, including that Titan..5 players and i subbed to Bishop to heal to see how things works

bishop heals have 5 seconds reuse delay on major arcana robe...unplayable in that server with 6 lines of buffs  (there is NO dc robe set on shop)

mages can spam and hit me for 3k damage, while i can cast myself a heal every 5 seconds LMAO

that Titan only was able to kill people in FRENZY+ZEALOT

after being zerged by 4-6 times, the whole party agreed to QUIT hat crap server

so we did...

enough said...

my review for this server is -5/10

WORST SERVER EVER

Chita, the ones who started up first now pwn everyone easy ++++.

There is no doubt that this server will get bashed, if new players don't have a chance then it sucks balls big time.

I don't hate You man, I hate the job You've done. Now I'm not alone in my opinion.

Chita, the ones who started up first now pwn everyone easy ++++.

There is no doubt that this server will get bashed, if new players don't have a chance then it sucks balls big time.

I don't hate You man, I hate the job You've done. Now I'm not alone in my opinion.

Dude,is rank restriction zone.

I made a protection for new ppl better than any server at this hour.(rank restriction and random spaws) what more could I add to protect newbies?They can only pvp with other newbies...

The +++ guys that u always talk about can't get in.

it was a bug.... it wasnt my fault....

but you made  BUMP! post to make ur thread stay on top..and modified insulting me

stop promoting that trash server of yours,

cant see nobody likes it??? it received only bad comments here..im not the only one who thinks its the worst server ever..total failure

its the worst server ever

go work it to make it playable...