{HELP}with l2phx!

when i run it on my pc i gt a messege that says i dont have the right permisions to run that program wtf is this?

GREEK VERSION:pedia otan trexo to l2phx 3.18 english version m petaei minima to pc oti dn exo ta aparetita dikeomata na ekteleso aftin tin efarmogi eno eimai login san administrator sta windows ti na kano?

when i run it on my pc i gt a messege that says i dont have the right permisions to run that program wtf is this?

GREEK VERSION:pedia otan trexo to l2phx 3.18 english version m petaei minima to pc oti dn exo ta aparetita dikeomata na ekteleso aftin tin efarmogi eno eimai login san administrator sta windows ti na kano?

Deactivate ur antivirus and ur firewall.

On Vista you must run l2phx as admin, and also l2.exe as admin in a privileged mode.<--- right click in exe and from menu choose "run as administrator"

BTW i found that you have to minimize l2ph window before starting l2.exe

it is not true that you have to minimize l2phx window!

the error you get is because you are not an Administrator on that computer and you have an limited account. At least that is what i think. Enter with Administrator account and it should work.

I AM ADMINISTRATOR I THINK THE FIREWALL DONT LEAVE ME TO OPEN THE L2PHX BTW I GOT AN OTHER VERSION BUT VERSION SAYS IS ENGLISH AND WHEN I RU IT I SEE ???????? AND NOT ENGLISH CHARACTERS LETTERS :/

sorry for caps!

yeah better deactivate firewall...when i first used the program i remember i was asked if i should allow the program to use internet. and for the english client: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=8895.0 (3.16 if you want earlier version) and: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=12409.0 (3.18)....or use search for other versions.