Create a Spectacular Grass Text Effect in Photoshop

xepimetheus

final_1920.jpg

Psdtuts has been around for just over three years. During that time, we’ve posted a lot of content. We know that the amount of content on our site may be a bit overwhelming to those of you who recently discovered our site. That is why we have decided to periodically resurrect some of our older posts for you all to enjoy. Today, we have decided to bring back a post by Envato founder, Collis Ta’eed, from May 2008, that demonstrates how to create a spectacular grass text effect in Photoshop. Let’s get started!

Step 1

This tutorial is made up of three parts—the background, the text itself, and some final extra effects. So first of all we’re going to make a background. To do this we create a new document in Photoshop. I made mine 1920 x 1200 because I want this image to sit on my laptop background.

We start by drawing a Radial Gradient with the Gradient Tool (G) going from a light yellow-green (#adbf41) to a mid-range green (#328a26). I wonder if I’ve ever written a tutorial that doesn’t start with a radial gradient.

1.jpg

Step 2

Now for this image we want to create a really textured background, faintly resembling paper. So the first thing we need is … a paper texture!

Happily you can grab some really awesome grungy paper textures from Bittbox and they are nice and large too, which is good because this is a huge canvas.

So I can’t remember which texture I used first, but grab one, desaturate it (Ctrl+Shift+U) and stretch it over the top to fit the canvas.

2.jpg

Step 3

Now we set the layer to Overlay and 70% Opacity to blend the texture with our nice green background.

3.jpg

Step 4

Now to get a really distressed look, I then copied this layer, spun it around 180′ and set it to 20%. Then I brought in a few more layers of paper texture (using different textures, mostly from Bittbox) and set them all to faint overlays, one on top of the other.

This was partly for the extra distress, but also because I realised that the textures looked a bit grainy and not small and sharp. So by combining extra textures and then fading it all back, I can get a nicer, sharper overall look.

Anyhow as you can see in the screenshot there are six layers here. Don’t forget if you are a Plus member you can download the PSD file for this tutorial and take a look in there yourself!

4.jpg

Step 5

Now I duplicated the original background gradient, placed the duplicate layer above all the textures and set it to 40% Opacity—this tones back the texture so it’s not quite so grungy!

5.jpg

Step 6

Now we create a new layer over the top and using a large, soft, black brush, add some black to the edges. It’s worth toning back the opacity to about 30% and Overlay. You can then duplicate the layer and run a heavy Gaussian Blur over it (set to about 32px). That way the edges really soften out.

6.jpg

Step 7

OK, we now have a nice background!

Step 8

OK, we are now ready to make some grass text. To do that, we’re going to need some nice pretty grass to cut. After a lot of searching, I finally found this lovely photo on Flickr of grass.

So download the image at full-size and copy it on to your canvas.

8.jpg

Step 9

Next we need some type. So select a font you want to cut out with. I chose Swiss 924BT, which is fat and condensed type. I thought it looked nice and grand. And I’ve written the text "EARTH". That’s because I’m making five of these wallpapers—earth, water, fire, air, spirit … it’s like that cartoon I used to watch as a kid, Captain Planet!

Anyways, so just set your text out in white and set it to Overlay and like 50% Opacity. This layer won’t actually show in the end, it’s just a guide layer.

9.jpg

Step 10

OK, so here’s the text on top of the grass we got earlier.

Now a bit of planning! To make text out of grass, it’s not going to be enough just to stencil out the grass. Rather we need it to look all rough, with bits of grass sticking out the edges. To do that, we’re going to use the letter shapes as a rough guide and then trace roughly around them and periodically jut out to trace around blades of grass.

I’ll warn you now, it’s very tiresome!

10.jpg

Step 11

OK, so here we are tracing. You should use the Pen Tool (P) and frankly, if you’re not handy with it before you start, you will be by the end!

Notice how in the parts where my path juts out, it sort of follows individual blades of grass. That way when you have the final cut-out they will look like pieces of grass sticking out.

11.jpg

Step 12

When you’ve finished your path, it’s best to save it in the Paths Palette. You can do this by switching to that palette and then clicking the little down arrow and choosing Save Path. That way if you need the path again later, you can grab it.

Anyhow, double-click the path to get the selection and go back to your grass layer. Duplicate the grass layer so you still have more grass for the other letters, then invert your selection (Ctrl+Shift+I) and cut away the excess grass. In the screenshot I’ve faded back the duplicate grass layer so you can see the cut out "E" part.

12.jpg

Step 13

OK, so here we have our "E" on the final bakcground. As you can see, it looks only slightly better than if we’d just used the letter to stencil out the grass without bothering to trace. But that’s OK, what it needs is a bit more depth. After all, if that letter was really sitting there, we should see some shadow and sides to it.

13.jpg

Step 14

First of all though, we’ll add some layer styling to give it a bit more of a three dimensional look. The styles are shown below.

14.jpg

Here’s the first set of layer styles…

14_1.jpg

14_2.jpg

Step 15

Now duplicate that layer, then clear the layer style off the duplicate, so we can add some more styles. This time add the styles shown below…

15.jpg

Here’s the second set of layer styles… (Note that it’s 51% Opacity so it’ll blend in with the previous layer)

15_1.jpg

15_2.jpg

15_3.jpg

Step 16

So this was all just experimental, and it kinda looks OK, but obviously has a long way to go. Now we’ll add some shadow. For that we’ll use a technique that I demonstrated in a previous tutorial, Using Light and Shade to Bring Text to Life

The idea is to make a three dimensional look. So Ctrl-click the grass layer and then in a new layer below, fill it with black. Then press the down arrow once and the right arrow once and fill it again, then repeat over and over until you get an effect like that shown. I think that was about 15 steps of filling.

16.jpg

Step 17

Now we run a Filter > Blur > Motion Blur on our shadow with a 45′ angle and a distance of about 30. Then set the text to a low opacity of about 50%. You should have something that looks like the screenshot below.

17.jpg

Step 18

Now move the shadow layer down and to the right and magic happens! All of a sudden it looks like the letter is casting a shadow. Pretty neat!

18.jpg

Step 19

Now I duplicated this layer three times. Each time I erased a bit of it away so that as the shadow is closer to the text it gets darker. I set these layers to Multiply.

19.jpg

Step 20

So this text is looking pretty cool, but for that extra bit of depth we should add some bits of grass in the background/shadow area. Rather than cutting out more grass, we can just use this current letter transformed about so that it’s not obvious that we’re hacking it together.

So as you can see below I created a few pieces of grass. They are just cut up bits of our main letter.

20.jpg

Step 21

Now by moving those pieces into the shadow areas, we can make it look like there is grass sticking out and it’s a real 3D object made from grass!

Because these new grass bits are in shadow, you might want to use the Burn Tool (O) to darken them appropriately.

21.jpg

Step 22

So yay, one letter down … four to go! Good thing we didn’t choose a long word like erm I don’t know … laborious!

22.jpg

Step 23

Using the exact same technique … here is the A;

23.jpg

Step 24

and the R and T … you get the picture.

24.jpg

Step 25

And finally, the whole word! The only extra thing I did here was to move the letters apart a little. Each letter is in its own Layer Group which makes moving it around much easier.

25.jpg

Step 26

Now nice as it’s looking, our text is a little lonely and monotonous. So in this last section we’ll add a few more elements to the design. Note we don’t want to overdo it, though, because I want this to be a desktop background, so space it is important (for all my icons!).

So first up, let’s add some extra text. Here I’ve placed a nice quote about the earth and unity taken from the Baha’i faith (that’s my religion!). I love quotes, because it means we get three parts to decorate—the quote, the quotation marks and the source.

The text is in a variation of Swiss which is thinner, but still condensed. Using multiple fonts from the same family (heavy, light, etc) is a good, safe bet for keeping your type looking coherent.

So here I’ve set the quote to Overlay and 50%, then duplicated the text and set it to Screen and 50%. Then I’ve added quotation marks in the same Swiss font, but made them extra large and a bright shade of green. Finally, the source of the quote is in teeny letters and centered vertically. And, of course, the whole quote has been measured out so it’s exactly the length of the main "EARTH" text.

26.jpg

Step 27

Next we’ll add a bit of a highlight to the scene. To do this, create a new layer above all the rest, and using the Gradient Tool (G), draw a gradient of white -> transparent towards the top left. Then set this layer to Soft Light and 50%. This will turn it into a nice subtle bit of lighting.

27.jpg

Step 28

Now we’ll add two eye-catching elements to offset all the green. These will be a brilliant blue butterfly and a little red ladybug. I used the excellent everystockphoto Web site that searches a ton of free stock Web sites for you to find two awesome images to use: Ladybug | Butterfly

28.jpg

Step 29

Placing the images is pretty easy. First the butterfly. We just open up the image in Photoshop, use the Magic Wand Tool (W) to select all the white area, then go to Select > Modify > Expand and expand the selection by 1px to make sure we’ve got it all. Then press Ctrl+Shift+I to invert the selection and copy the butterfly over to our main canvas.

The ladybug I selected needs to be cut out of it’s image. To do that I used the Pen Tool (P) and traced around the little guy and then just cut him out that way.

29.jpg

Step 30

So here are our two extras. As you can see, the lady bug looks a bit weird actually because I did a quick’n'dirty job of cutting him out. But that’s OK because he’s going to be tiny so you won’t be able to see the details anyway.

So paste them in and then shrink them down and place them appropriately. It’s best if they aren’t close together, because that way they’ll balance each other.

I added a drop shadow to each. With the ladybug it’s a very close shadow because he’s small and walking on the grass. With the butterfly, I set the distance to about 10px because he’s hovering in the air and therefore the shadow lands a little ways away.

30.jpg

Final Image

31.jpg

Credits:psd.tutsplus

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• WTB Site Developer services.
    • @TZANEEN BUY UNIVERSAL SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION  +27833928661 in South Africa, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Free State, Mpumalanga, North West, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Carletonville, Germiston, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Mafikeng, Pretoria, Randburg, Randfontein, Roodepoort, Soweto, Springs, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Durban,  +27833928661Empangeni, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Pietermaritzburg, Pinetown, Ulundi, Umlazi, Bethlehem, Bloemfontein, Jagersfontein, Kroonstad, Odendaalsrus, Parys, Phuthaditjhaba, Sasolburg, Virginia, Welkom, Giyani, Lebowakgomo, Musina, Phalaborwa, Polokwane, Seshego, Sibasa, Emalahleni, Nelspruit, Secunda, Standerton, Klerksdorp, Mahikeng, Mmabatho, Potchefstroom, Rustenburg, Bellville, Cape Town, Constantia, George, Hopefield, Oudtshoorn, Paarl, Simon’s Town, Stellenbosch, Swellendam, Worcester, Alice, Butterworth, East London, Graaff-Reinet, Grahamstown, King William’s Town, Mthatha, Port Elizabeth, Queenstown, Uitenhage, Zwelitsha. +27833928661 Call For Ssd Chemical Solution for Cleaning All Notes +27833928661. Please inform us immediately on Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com Or Call: +27833928661. https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/website https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/techniciankenn https://Kennroger7.blogspot.com/   We Clean all types of Currencies call  +27833928661 Ssd Solution Chemical for Cleaning Black Money Notes Call +27833928661 Ssd Solution Used to Clean all type of Blackened +27833928661, Tainted and Defaced Bank Notes  +27833928661. We Sell Ssd Chemical Solution Used to Clean All type of Black Money and any Color Currency, Stain and Defaced Bank Notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our chemical is 100% Pure. Automatic Ssd Solution for Sale +27833928661 Rustenburg, Mafikeng, Polokwane Durban/east London, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga. Ssd chemical Solution for Sale in Johannesburg  +27833928661 in Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland Call and Buy Ssd Chemical Solution for Defaced Banknotes +27833928661 in Mozambique, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Mauritius, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mauritania, Mauritius, Congo Call For 100% Pure Ssd Chemical Solution +27833928661 in Finland and USA.   Ssd Chemical Solution for all Defaced Bank Notes in Bloemfontein +27833928661 in Johannesburg, Cape town, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Kimberley, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Klerksdorp, Mafikeng, Belgium, Honduras, Brazil, Argentina.  +27833928661 We are Specialized in Chemistry for anti-breeze Bank Notes. We also do Chemicals Melting and Recovering of all type of bad money from black to white Call +27833928661. We also sale chemicals like tourmaline,  +27833928661 Ssd Chemical solution and many other activation powder. About Ssd Solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of ssd automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti -breeze quality. The ssd solution in it's full range is the best chemical in the market for cleaning anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency and marked notes. Others for damaged notes. +27833928661 Please inform us immediately on Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com or Call: +27833928661. https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/website https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/techniciankenn https://Kennroger7.blogspot.com/
    • @ (3 IN 1, WORKING 100%) SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS +27833928661 AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES @BUY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS ON GOOD PRICE +27833928661, +27833928661 @ CLEANING BLACK NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICALUTUTIONS @BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS +27833928661 IN Qatar, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman ,, Dubai, Poland New Castle, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Limpo¬po, JORDAN, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia, to Johannesbu Zambia, Swaziland, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Uganda, rg, Lebanon, Berhrain USA, California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo, Namibia, Botswana, China, Norway, Sweden, Capet own, Tanzania, Northern Cape, Canada ,, Soshanguve, Pietermaritzburg Pinetown, Vaal, Polokwane Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Welkom Tembisa Kempton Park Port Elizabeth Bellville Boksburg Benoni Bloemfontein Cape Town Centurion Durban East London George Empangeni Katlehong Germiston Johannesburg Port Elizabeth Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Witbank Eastern cape, Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga Do you have black currency in form of Dollars, Pounds or Euros or any other currency? I have the most powerful and Universal cleaning chemical you are looking for. I sell SSD automatic solution, Vetrol paste 0.2A and so many others. I also have a variety of Powders needed when doing the large cleanings such as Activation powder. We specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamp coated and stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds, RANDS and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills. We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers. Laboratory staff are available to demonstrate to clients how the work is done. Are you looking for: — call+27833928661 SSD Chemical Solution Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money call+27833928661 SSD Chemical Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money SSD Preserving Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money Activation Powder SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black notes Active Powder Activation Powder for Cleaning Black Notes Black Money Cleaning Clean Black Money Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Cleaning Black Notes Cleaning Black Money PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY DEAL IN HIGH QUALITY SSD CHEMICALS SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY We are manufacturers and sellers of all sort of chemicals like SUPER AUTOMATIC SSD SOLUTION ZWV8 MODEL ACTIVATION POWDER AND REACTIVATION POWDER, ANTI AIR POWDER, MERCURY POWDER, AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENT, TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS AND AUTOMATIC CLEANING MACHINE. WE ARE SELLING SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY AND POWDER CALL+27833928661 purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars WE ALSO SELL CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES We clean all black and green money and stamped money Infinity labs pty (since 2000) *: We can help you clean your money, (+27833928661) *, we supply a high quality of the ssd solution with machi * ne and it comes with a full package of instructions and accessories. It is the ultimate anti- * breeze solution used in cleaning defaced currency. It can be referred to as black dollar etc… *. or bank stained currency. PRODUCTS AVAILABLE: * SSD SOLUTION SSD Supreme Solution SSD universal solution SSD Tourmaline solution SSD SOLUTION PK 58 SSD Topix solution SSD Castro X Oxide solution D6 SSD universal Solution D7 SSD SOLUTION PK 58 SSD MECURY DIOSINE AUTOMATIC SOLUTION SSD NSERVATION, ACTIVATION AND RE-ACTIVATION, PARACIENT POWDER, VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4, CASTROX OXIDE AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS * TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS Our agent will meet with you in any part of the world. CALL OR WATSUPP US @+27833928661 Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com
    • World’s Best Technician for Supplying Universal Ssd Chemical Solution in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, +27833928661lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra +27833928661Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg+27833928661 Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein.+27833928661 To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE +27833928661CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old. WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS, Contact Dr.Elvis+27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information…Chemical Solution in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein. To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old. WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS, Contact Dr.Elvis+27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information… in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein +27833928661Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein.+27833928661 To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, +27833928661(stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old.+27833928661 WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS,+27833928661 Contact Dr.Elvis +27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information…
    • Cleaning black money +27833928661 with ssd chemical solution  +27 833928661  vanderbijlpark- nairobi, East London Tembisa ,Cape Town Durban Johannesburg Soweto Pretoria Port Elizabeth Pietermaritzburg Benoni Vereeniging Bloemfontein Boksburg Welkom Newcastle Krugersdorp Diepsloot Botshabelo Brakpan Witbank Richards Bay Vanderbijlpark Centurion Uitenhage Roodepoort Paarl Springs Carletonville Klerksdorp Midrand Westonaria Middelburg Vryheid Orkney Kimberley eMbalenhle Nigel Mpumalanga Bhisho Randfontein DR MBONYE has powerful lottery spells to help you win the lottery jackpot and make you rich beyond your wildest dreams I have used lottery spells and won in my personal capacity.Money Spells to eradicat Change your life For information CONTACTWhatsapp +27 833928661 EMAIL: kennrogger77@gmail.com cleaning black money with ssd chemical solution in Uganda,South sudan,Kemya,South Africa,Dubai,UAE,Kuwait,Tanzanai +27 833928661 Our vision to be the leading premier high-value and high security chemicals producer in the world and offering our services to everyone who knocks at our door step. SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS LTD is uniquely positioned to consistently provide high-value solutions and world-changing chemicals and services to our clients. +27 833928661 WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF BAD MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW. Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money, super automatic SSD solution, anti-breeze bank notes. please contact Linda for more information on +27 833928661
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock