Jump to content
  • 0

[Request] NPC-Change Accesslevel


Question

Posted

Hey guys,

 

First of all, I am using l2j interlude pack .

 

Could anybody share a npc that would change the accesslevel of a player that clicks it? For example, I need an npc that changes the accesslevel of players from 0 to 200.

 

If you cannot share an npc, give me some hints of how to do it on my own

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

This is really nice krash and matim but one question how can i make this npc choose a random Accesslevel for the player??

Press on the NPC a HTML appears saying "%player%, press the button below and you will have a random access level." and when the button is presed to choose an accesslevel from 2-7 (i dont want it to give full admin rights) But not be able to do it again if it is already changed once..

  • 0
Posted

Thanks Matim, but there is a problem when using this java file in interlude pack. So please , I would be grateful if you could post a code written not in java, but for a __init__.py file (I dont know if I am saying this correct. I mean the way like npc buffers work)

 

If you cannot post a code, all I need is the command that the npc changes the accesslevel. I mean if event == "1": "the following command"

 

 

Thanks!

  • 0
Posted

I hate python, thats why im coding everything with java instead of python for example.

 

Also im not experienced with python.

  • 0
Posted

Anyway thanks for your help, but finally I found it! ;) ;D For those who are interested the code is the following

 

import sys
from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance import L2PcInstance
from java.util import Iterator
from net.sf.l2j			       import L2DatabaseFactory
from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest import State
from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest import QuestState
from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest.jython import QuestJython as JQuest
  
qn = "AccessManager"
     
NPC=[6949]
QuestId     = 4005
QuestName   = "AccessManager"
QuestDesc   = "custom"
InitialHtml = "1.htm"
    
print "importing custom: AccessManager"

class Quest (JQuest) :

def __init__(self,id,name,descr): JQuest.__init__(self,id,name,descr)


def onEvent(self,event,st):
	htmltext = event
	if st.getPlayer().getAccessLevel() == 0 :
		st.getPlayer().setAccessLevel(200)
	else:
		st.getPlayer().setTarget(st.getPlayer())
                return htmltext


def onTalk (self,npc,player):
   st = player.getQuestState(qn)
   htmltext = "<html><head><body>I have nothing to say to you</body></html>"
   st.setState(STARTED)
   return InitialHtml

QUEST       = Quest(QuestId,str(QuestId) + "_" + QuestName,QuestDesc)
CREATED=State('Start',QUEST)
STARTED=State('Started',QUEST)
COMPLETED=State('Completed',QUEST)

QUEST.setInitialState(CREATED)

for npcId in NPC:
QUEST.addStartNpc(npcId)
QUEST.addTalkId(npcId)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • Hello, Maxcheaters community! I’m BAN-L2JENGINE, and I’ve been working with Lineage II servers for about 16 years. Today, I’d like to introduce and share the next phase of my project: JEngine Native Interlude C6. The server is developed in C# and features independent executables for authentication, the game world, and the control panel. In this distribution, the .NET runtime is built directly into the executables; there is no need to install Java, .NET, an SDK, or PowerShell to run the server. My goal is to simplify both installation and administration while keeping the files organized for those who enjoy configuring and customizing their servers. JEngine Native Control Panel https://i.imgur.com/Ql7jKEo.png   The dashboard includes: • Auth and Game server startup. • Safe shutdown. • Monitoring of CPU, memory, threads, and uptime. • Live logs with search and filtering capabilities. • System tray support. • MySQL database setup, account creation, access configuration, and backup management. The database installer supports new or empty databases; it halts installation if existing tables or objects are detected to prevent data loss. Key features include: • Shift+Click NPC editor (attributes, skills, and drop lists). • XML-based drop editing while maintaining file organization. • Option to hide specific drops. • Separate settings for herbs, Adena auto-loot, and item auto-loot. • Grand Boss drops remain on the ground, bypassing auto-loot settings. • XML-based announcements with admin management. • Phantom system, including admin-controlled equipment configuration. • Siege and clan war systems, featuring fixes and validations implemented during development. • Vote system with real-time validation via https://top.l2jbrasil.com/ • Olympiad Manager: redesigned system with new rules and ELO-based mechanics. • Team vs. Team: redesigned system with three reward types and new rules. • Champion System: updated with new rules and validations (e.g., Team A vs. Team B). NPC and monster templates are separated from spawn data, simplifying the editing process. The Game server loads compressed regions directly into memory on demand. The updated JEngineStudio also supports opening and saving files in this format. https://i.imgur.com/yZCYKQa.jpeg   Link: JEngine-Native-1.1.2 Link: Patch Full L2JEngine Link: JEngine-Studio Getting Started Extract the full package. Install and start MySQL 8. Open `runtime/Console/JEngine.Console.exe`. Click "Prepare Server" and configure the database. Install the framework into a new or empty database and create your account. Click "Start" and wait for Auth and Game to go ONLINE. The package includes an installation guide in Portuguese. To access the game, use an Interlude client compatible with the project configuration. Download — version 1.1.2 Format: 7z Size: approximately 171 MB Contents: runtime + README.md Distributed as executables; source code not included.   The project is still evolving. Tests covering clean installation, startup, shutdown, NPC editing, and geodata integrity have been conducted. I also want to expand validation to real-world gameplay scenarios with community participation. If you test it and encounter any issues, please post the reproduction steps and the relevant log excerpt in this thread, making sure to remove passwords and private information. Thanks for the space! BAN-L2JENGINE
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..