[Share]Dragon Slayer blue [C5,Interlude,CT2.3]

hello good guys here will leave this sword that is no big deal but i like equally well edited is not bad i hope you like it  ;D

shot00015uu9lt6.jpg

C5

http://rapidshare.com/files/85070710/Dragon_Slayer_blue__C5_.7z

Interlude

http://rapidshare.com/files/239716848/Dragon_Slayer_Blue__Interlude__by_CriticalError.rar

CT2.3=Gracia Final

http://rapidshare.com/files/239719972/Dragon_Slayer_Blue__CT2.3__by_CriticalError.rar

credits by Arshen

Lolz :p i just registered on this forum, and i already found some of my work shared..

CriticalError u should at least write some credits ;P

friend looks for the reason that i do not give the credits for me is because i have never given me and also stole the then decided not reach sorry i hope it does not offend but is well and you know that some people will change some things to SHARES and then say it is theirs -.-

You are doing the best job in this section m8.Very good Shares very good imagination,nice creations.

Maybe you should make a post with all your Shares.

i would like to thank friend all think like you but, as i see it appears that nothing and nobody appreciates above you criticize things but that is what i do as best as possible for everyone's enjoyment of the things that others or myself but i think this well every good one has his opinion and with respect to all my shares because then maybe create a thread with all my things from servers pack , armors, weapons, and so we feel it take care

I never said that it's not good to share stuff..

But you should give the proper credits to the creators of the weapon.

For example.. This weapon and the screenshot you used was posted on postpacific 6 months ago.

The real creator ( in this case me ) had to put some time in it, so it's not nice to just steal it and claim it that it's yours.

It's like you would steal a brand new porch and tell everyone that you made it.

I didnt understand all of what you said but i think that the guys that post here want to give ideas not to criticize.Nvm when you think that you've posted many shares you should make this "all in one" topic :P

It is old, indeed. I saw it too, but it's cool.

CriticalError, your work is nice and you seem to care about the forum, but some share of yours were a bit odd. For example, you post some programs without telling us how to use them. Or you post things without Credits. If you want to share something ,do it right, and I assure you that you will soon be rewarded ;)

btw, change the postcount needed, it is available for free elsewhere, no need to hide it.

It is old, indeed. I saw it too, but it's cool.

CriticalError, your work is nice and you seem to care about the forum, but some share of yours were a bit odd. For example, you post some programs without telling us how to use them. Or you post things without Credits. If you want to share something ,do it right, and I assure you that you will soon be rewarded ;)

btw, change the postcount needed, it is available for free elsewhere, no need to hide it.

with respect to some programs have reason ... and with the credits since, as i said in an earlier post now but i will start putting long as they have the friend and the truth that brings a lot because i like to help people, but sometimes i like to me .. was also here that there are many people who know a lot but sometimes they ask for something and you do not explain anything, and that bothers me because i think that all we ever NOOBS by calling anyway so from now on i will get things right so to say we are friend take care