Made a wallpaper. Need help!

it's ''choose'' not ''chose''

Yes, it's choose.

That's the first one. The second one is that it isn't something special.. Just some renders placed randomly , borders, a sucky text and a b/w top/bot.

Poor try, not bad though..

P.S PS Misc section is the proper for this topic.

Okay, seems you know about this stuff, then what about this one ?

usdwall3.jpg

My comment would be almost the same.

So, it is supposed to be a homepage on which visitors could chose where they'd like to enter?

If yes, check one I've made.

www.l2pegasus.eu

(It's almost the same with http://l2leviticus.com/ because they ripped my original site.)

Very nice job there Mag! But problem is, in this team every one know a lot of about the game and developing, but no-one's good to do any media. So i'm trying my best. With my VERY limited knowledge of Photoshop, i'm not getting any money or anything this short for the job i do, so i really would like to learn more, and since you guys better at this than i am, share the word, and tell me how to - in pro way. ( i did google it.)

What about this?

usdwall4.jpg

i could add some monsters from lineage 2, and negate em, would that look better? i mean at both sides, or it just would trash the screen?

usdwall5.jpg

Very nice job there Mag! But problem is, in this team every one know a lot of about the game and developing, but no-one's good to do any media. So i'm trying my best. With my VERY limited knowledge of Photoshop, i'm not getting any money or anything this short for the job i do, so i really would like to learn more, and since you guys better at this than i am, share the word, and tell me how to - in pro way. ( i did google it.)

What about this?

usdwall4.jpg

i could add some monsters from lineage 2, and negate em, would that look better? i mean at both sides, or it just would trash the screen?

usdwall5.jpg

It's just too much.

For a good looking homepage, imo you spend an amount of money to pay someone to create something for you.

If you need my services, let me know.

?? o.O

If you PM me with the information that you want on the front-page and with the Renders of L2 uploaded in www.mediafire.com, then I'll make you one as an example.

Well, can't do that, in this case, i won't learn anything. And i think i'm sticking with the 3th one. Looks not as "pro" but heh, i'm not one. :)

Thanks for your comments.

Too bad cause I was on my good mood, I don't use to work for free.But anyway, chanses get lost!

Well, i still think the 3th one looks pretty cool to me. I mean we all got our tastes, don't we? ;)

So I guess you would like something like that, would you? :

http://i56.tinypic.com/sqp06a.png