Lineage 2 HeadPhones

u can use skype if it's just u and 2-3 friends but if u wonna make a really good organised clan that everyone assists the pt leader at the pvp time,wonna give commands quickly and respond quickly u can have your own ventrillo channel. the fee is quite low and starts from 3 months duration time

u can use skype if it's just u and 2-3 friends but if u wonna make a really good organised clan that everyone assists the pt leader at the pvp time,wonna give commands quickly and respond quickly u can have your own ventrillo channel. the fee is quite low and starts from 3 months duration time

there is a free one,also(someone posted it in Offtopics) like VT

For sure Skype is free, if you know google you'll find it easy, and it has english language included to, so idont think that there should be much problems with finding how to use it. But for playing i suggest more Ventrilo, because ventrilo dont use so much RAM

You can use Skype, which is free and easy to use.

what buttons to use to <<call>> my friend ?

2we9lhi.png

if i call somones mobile phone number ,it will cost me?

Afaik, you have to buy Skype Credit(s) to call phone numbers.

if i call somones mobile phone number ,it will cost me?

What do u expect?

xd

Skype, it's free.

2we9lhi.png

Afaik, yes.

actually,it's one other button for group call xd