[Question] Best private L2J team?

estaz

Question

Okey, so title explains everything.. I'm asking what is the best private project, with the most fixes, active developers and so on (for low rate server)

Just make your own project ... based on L2JServer

Okey, so title explains everything.. I'm asking what is the best private project, with the most fixes, active developers and so on (for low rate server)

L2Dragonclaw (fully private) I would say, with L2jInfinity (semi-private, you can buy VIP access) and Asterios (fully private) too.

surely Asterios is better as project than L2Dc but as team Dc is better than any other project , it has more active developers but isn't as like asterios.

agree with krash, but im looking for something like l2j infinity (semi private) because i dont think that with my low knowledge of java someone will invite me to private project :)

that means your looking for a proj to join...

here's my advice...

Learn java first by tutorials, videos

Setup an svn by ur own(www.assembla.com)

upload files of ur l2 client i'd say interlude since ur a beginner from l2jfree or l2j...

and start practising..

Well, about assembla, what do you suggest? What Plan? How i can protect my svn?

since as u said u have low knowledge of java being public doesnt mind you at all...

but if u really have a problem about it.. try xpdev..

L2Dragonclaw (fully private) I would say, with L2jInfinity (semi-private, you can buy VIP access) and Asterios (fully private) too.

Agree.

oh one question - if i will create my own svn, and i will add updates from lets say l2j infinity, l2j server, l2jfree, does it will break any rules, can i do that?

you can do it

Oh and something more. Do not double post(Rules) :/

oh one question - if i will create my own svn, and i will add updates from lets say l2j infinity, l2j server, l2jfree, does it will break any rules, can i do that?

It doesn't break but....why to do that? ;/

No reason

It doesn't break but....why to do that? ;/

No reason

how would u know what he means?

maybe he wants to implement l2j infinity updates to l2j and so on..

there's none of ur concern about it..