[Search] *Hire* L2j developer

Taciturno

Question

Requirements:

-Knowledges requiered: HTML, Python and of course JAVA

-Status in server: Admin-Developer

-Task he should do: Add patches to core, debug codes, innovate in a teamwork new features with programming knowledges requiered.

About us:

We are building a new Freya L2j Server (special one, for more info ask it on e-mail). Actually we have all infrastructure we need: Community waiting for our opening, dedicated server bought, domains...

This will be a great project, not a newbie one and we have as a goal provide a genuine and new way of play Lineage2 for all people who is tired to play always the same server types. It's an ambicious project and I've deposit a lot of hopes on it.

About me, I'm 24 years old and I am from Spain. I am so serious, I know what I want and I work so hard always to reach my goals.

I would like get a teamwork where I invert capital and ideas and you code them as possible can be. Teamwork always beats a single ownership.

Looking for people expert in JAVA codes with experience in L2J in order to innovate and develop a new point of view in game.

Well, people who wants to contact me please, send me an email here:

*** admin@epic-network.com ***

And, if it is possible, with your name, age, languages and country you are from.

Of course, this is a remunerated job, so I will pay for it. The payment way its undecieded (maybe with a money amount every month or by donation percent) so we can talk about it freely.

In order to make an application you should have time to do this work. If you aren't so much online or you dissappear without reason for some days please, don't send it.

Greetings! (try reply only by EMAIL, because I recieve them instantly on my cell phone)

Refrain inexperienced people or with little experience please. Thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

Matim is the right one to contact.

Don't know about that, I contacted Matim to ask him if he can code something for me.. as he said .. he's too busy with everything to do anything.. (I'm not saying he's a bad humanbeing.. i'm just saying he's a busy bee)