THE ULTIMATE L2J C4 WALKER POST

Blaster

Ok ppl, i know many of us are being bothered by the issue of non working l2walkers on c4 l2j servers...this post is made for all of us to gather efforts and try to make it work.

Since i know u dont like when ppl only askes for help and does not a little research ..this had been my results so far :

l2j c4 server im trying = www.excalibur-l2.com , ip = 206.222.18.234 ( recently changed..) accounts r autocreate. ( they used to have a patch.. http://excalibur-l2.com/exl2basic.exe )

:arrow: To connect..u only change IP on host...so i guess engine.dll and hex utils wont help.

:arrow: agahim bot collection, seems to have this server on it list..but in the option.ini of the server..it does not shows any token or ip..so i asume is not done yet...( anyway..all other servers on his collection are working fine..)and agahim seems busy this day ( miss ur posts :cry: !)

:arrow: The walker patch utility posted once by serj ...patches the token and configs ur walker for l2j/offset..i tried it...and does not works...

:arrow: Since Agahim collection, walker and auth are working so fine..maybe is just matter of finding the token on the server and putting it on the option.ini..right?? .. i dunno how to do that...help is welcome :cry:

:arrow: in all the tests....the L2auths worked fine..so thats not the issue.

Ok...thats a list of my attempts and findings....now is ur turn !experts! pls post! and try! ..i guess if we can get this l2j server to work..we will suceed!

thx : if u have any solution pls post it with details...im not has 1337 has many of u are. :wink:

OOG and IG solutions are welcome :wink:

hey lol iam not a pro at this either

bUt i can tell u in game walker works for excalibur l2 altho it doesnt really

help much lol all u can do is accept invitation... bufff, - canot heal cannot attk - and yea connot follow --which sux

all i did was- start Mr agahim's programe then the ingame walker

hide-start l2- chnage to windows mode =press home botton and it worked

still works as well ill give u links to programs but i dunno how to host them lol sorry mate

and out of game walker i dont think u can use that -- cause i tried many times- reading every freaking botting topic available

using the tips/insturctuions they give but yea hopeless for me.