Starting a new Lineage2 Project! Help us with your mind and opinion!

e46m3

What about the npc´s ? Like full gmshop, or only till a grade ......

all other npcs too!...

let me hear what you think!

full gm shop but till A grade, a good npc buffer is important we hate to make boxes to get some buffs, like dwarf buff, zerk dance etc.

make us farm  A BIT to get S grade, elements and lifestones, you can add something like for each pvp you gain fame points or something like that.

For me low enchant rate  must be a priority, high enchant like some guys said +16/20 just will ruin all gameplay and skill formulas like in all l2 server with stupid enchant rates over +10

you havent even decided what chronicle your project is gonna have, u have a long way to think about npc's... it's up to you whether u wonna make a difficult low rate like server or an easy one with more emphasis on pvp-pve. Either way

low enchant rate  must be a priority,

and by saying low we mean aproximately 65% so that u won't see any +++16++ from the first server day and all newbies freak out

I started a new project called L2nest, his opening will be on 10 dec.I have some polls on forum, where people can vote what they want to to play.You can try the same.First open a website and a forum.GL

I started a new project called L2nest, his opening will be on 10 dec.I have some polls on forum, where people can vote what they want to to play.You can try the same.First open a website and a forum.GL

make your own topic dude, and dont spam your low rate server here, i dont know why ppl like kill mobs for months instead of pvping

What about the npc´s ? Like full gmshop, or only till a grade ......

all other npcs too!...

let me hear what you think!

depends...if is low rate...put gm shop till b grade(a grade,s,s80 craft)...and if it's mod rate...put in gm shops a and s items too....(s80 craft only :P) this is my oppinion :P

make your own topic dude, and dont spam your low rate server here, i dont know why ppl like kill mobs for months instead of pvping

You will not understand because you are not a true Lineage II player.You are F1, F2 player

And btw you can pvp from lvl 1 but sure you don't know this coz after killing 1 keltir u are 85 on your beloved servers

orly

never done low/mid lv pvp ?

rofl

You will not understand because you are not a true Lineage II player.You are F1, F2 player

And btw you can pvp from lvl 1 but sure you don't know this coz after killing 1 keltir u are 85 on your beloved servers

I dont mind if im not a "true l2 player" is just a game to spend some time, i play this shit form c4 alway as duelist or domi, f1 f2 player are archers/mage and crappy daggers.

If you like to spend your time on game killing mobs good for you, personaly hate kill mobs, that why i like high rate server with low enchants and stuffs like that, and again, i dont care if im not a "true l2 player" , i lol'd hard on that.

--

orly

never done low/mid lv pvp ?

rofl

Same goes for you, no i never played on low/mid pvp server, cuz you need to spend a lot of time on levl/farm things wich i really hate.

We overthinked our project ! I HOPE Nobody will hate me for that ;-) !

We thought about a High rate server like 100-150x !

focusing on PVP and a little bit of farming !

i guess it will be the best way!