Worpress themes for websites

FallenDream

Well, i found this website that is making themes for wordpress platform. The thing is they are easy to use and rly nice. All images can be editable and scripts can be inserted easy. What i like about them are the gaming themes, and some others that can be transformed as you like. Personally i am using the gamerpress witch i think is awesome. Every theme has a tutorial how to install it and how to configure it.

The only problem are some sponsored links in the footer, but if you search a little on google you can find a way how to remove them.

Link: http://www.web2feel.com/browse-themes/

P.S. They are free for download.

Credits to them.

For any question about those themes leave a reply here. Enjoy

Well, i found this website that is making themes for wordpress platform. The thing is they are easy to use and rly nice. All images can be editable and scripts can be inserted easy. What i like about them are the gaming themes, and some others that can be transformed as you like. Personally i am using the gamerpress witch i think is awesome. Every theme has a tutorial how to install it and how to configure it.

The only problem are some sponsored links in the footer, but if you search a little on google you can find a way how to remove them.

Link: http://www.web2feel.com/browse-themes/

P.S. They are free for download.

Credits to them.

For any question about those themes leave a reply here. Enjoy

nice share ..

This  Site Full php :P

Well, if you guys like those kind of themes for wordpress i will add some more from some other websites. Some of them are already bought and others are pure free, but most of them doesn't have a tutorial. I will try to do a quick tutorial for each one.

And ty for your kind words.