AutoHotkey doesnt work in my server, l2j interlude server, why? help please

Chemon

1. Instal this  http://rapidshare.com/files/84108958/AutoHotkey104702_Install.exe.html

2. Run this  http://rapidshare.com/files/84109087/cp.ahk.html

3. Run lineage 2 (minimaze CP.ahk window)

4. Move CP makro or buttles to F12

5. Turn on it by pressing ~

Autokey works with help of pixels, so then somebody hits you it automaticaly turns on f12.

Say if it helped :)

doesnt work.

Autokey works with help of pixels, so then somebody hits you it automaticaly turns on f12.

autokey is a automaticaly program, i know, i have used it before, but no work in the server that i play now. :S

If your server lets Gameguard to run then autohotkey will not work (For example, autohotkey will not run on retail servers)

If your server kills Gameguard then autohotkey will work fine

Unless you tell us which server you play on we 'll just assume gameguard kills it

Any proplayer know any about? i have used autohotkey in other servers, but it doesnt work where i play now

I need help thanks.

a)dont post many many massages...use one post and ..then ..edit

b)dont take everything for granted autohotkey doesnt work everywhere ...or maybe im wrong i used it once...on some server..worked on some didnt work on others ...

c)mabe i do something wrong..and im wrong .too xD

@nemecis ya propably..

@chemon ..try to kill ur gameguard..

Running no gameguard if the server is L2J with GG on will get you kicked on connect

Running no gameguard on retail is a very bad idea because that's basically the same thing as running on an OOG bot.

AutoHotKey won't work because gameguard hooks SendInput's entry point in order to prevent tools of this exact same nature

Running no gameguard if the server is L2J with GG on will get you kicked on connect

Running no gameguard on retail is a very bad idea because that's basically the same thing as running on an OOG bot.

But L2J and retail is the same thing or are different ? sorry but i dont know.

I know my server is l2j, can i running no gameguard to try running auto hotkey ? how do i make it? np to me it was same thing as running on an OGG bot. if it is possible, i want to try.

Thanks all. very very good comunity. the best ;)